ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not really, its a piece from 2007 from an extremist chief rabbi mordechai eliyahu

Extremist Rabbis Don’t Represent Judaism

https://www.haaretz.com/2013-07-10/ty-article/.premium/extremist-rabbis-arent-judaism/0000017f-df2a-df7c-a5ff-df7a3c170000

https://archive.ph/fh905

Paywall article.  Best not to link to these in my view.

Can maybe summarize it for us ?

21 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Now were playing the Racism card you getting bored with dead gazans.

He cant quarrel with the fact that the "kid" with the stones brought it on himself, lawfully and morally..

Someone threatens me with a weapon? Race creed colour religion sex or age, bye.

Would you like to comment on the killing of this beautiful young girl kidnapped and Murdered by Hamas at a concert MoJo and Co. Explain to her parents why she was taken away from them and bundled into the back of a pickup truck to die at the hands of Hamas? Do you have any sympathy for her.

36 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How would they know if the bombs they see exploding were dropped indiscriminately? 

The only people that could possibly know would be the people dropping the bombs. 

Is that not clear? 

The civilian death toll is all that is needed to prove that the bombing is indiscriminate, unless you believe that the IDF meant to kill over 4,000 children.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Carpet bombing, just one of many strikes being recorded, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-67072902

Perhaps it will surpass the Dresden or Coventry bombings for loss of civilian life. Will never beat Nagasaki or Hiroshima though. 

Again, you're using irrelevant graphics (pic) to try and make something stick. What you see in the pic is how bombing in urban areas look. That's not what carpet bombing is about.  Reports yesterday (appeared on one of the many articles linked) suggested that 5% of the buildings in the Gaza Strip were demolished. When put like it like that - still sounds the same?

35 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

There wouldn't be any deaths if the Palestinian terrorists handed over the hostages and their people handed over the vile murderous animals that committed these horrific crimes in Israel on the 7th October, oh stopping lobbing rockets over to Israel may help. So as you see these deaths are the sole responsibility of the Palestinian terrorists. 

So how many "to get square?"

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

So explain once and for all why bombing pregnant Palestinian women as retaliation is OK when they carry a boy, but they should not be bombed if they carry a girl?

Your quote :

"The pregnant woman would depend on whether she was having a male child or a female child .

If shes having a Female child, then she shouldnt be bombed "

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/122/#comment-18439322

Hey Nick, can you elaborate ? Thanks !

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The civilian death toll is all that is needed to prove that the bombing is indiscriminate, unless you believe that the IDF meant to kill over 4,000 children.

You are posting lies, and misinformation..I think your twisting of the situation for your agenda should be looked into...🤔

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You obviously can't play that game.

There were no men 2 million years ago Nick.

Homo Sapiens have only existed for about 300,000 years.

Facts are important, ignoring them only makes one look stupid.

Oh no, like your carpet-bombing, he just redefined "men" to include rock. Now who looks stupid? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Happy in acknowledge an Advanced Member that fails to acknowledge carpet bombing.

The Jerusalem post doesn't agree with you 

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-770766?dicbo=v2-gmZB7zY

Do you bother reading the articles you link? It doesn't say what you imply, quite the opposite.

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Morch said:

Allegations are not crimes.

If you check previous iterations of the current war, it always start with a long wish list of 'alleged', considerably shrunk when the fighting is over.

Not saying all Israel does is right, and that there are no violations - just that they aren't complete idiots on these matters. Operations decisions from a certain command level are routinely accompanied by legal advice.

Do you truly believe that each and every one of these airstrikes has undergone the rigorous process you mentioned?

Israel has been carrying out an average of more than 500 airstrikes per day. Given the sheer volume of these strikes, it seems implausible that they have all adhered to the described process.

If every target of these airstrikes were subject to a thorough audit, review, and proper authorization, it would imply that Israel has intentionally been targeting children, women, journalists, medical facilities, residential blocks etc . Otherwise, it becomes increasingly challenging to explain the staggering number of victims.

In wars, things can go wrong unintentionally but 4000 dead kids in 3 weeks is just an intentional genocide, no other description.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Your bunch of murderers ignored International laws, did you forget...? :whistling:

Ok, correct, surely there's an international law against attrocities like Hamas did.

But his post listed 6 or 7 points.  You're reply seems minimal.  

Even the one point you chose to reply too is complex and the list of International laws violated by both sides is long.   

However you focus on oct 7th violations.  

You need to fully read, take in, understand what the poster is saying.  Blindly trotting out something about oct 7th that has been said many times over is not progressing the discussion.

My view only, ofcourse.  

The poster addressed many of the main issues that need addressing for peace to emerge.  Treat him with respect.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide a link to my post mentioning that the UK is sending a WW1 aircraft carrier HMS Argus.

I've only mentioned the UK RFA Argus aircraft carrier to be sent to backup Israel multiple times.

It's rather childish to implicate quotes to persons that never used them...just to avoid questions about war crimes of Israel.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18436616

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18436629

Hey Yellowtail, can you answer above question please ? Thanks !

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Would you like to comment on the killing of this beautiful young girl kidnapped and Murdered by Hamas at a concert MoJo and Co. Explain to her parents why she was taken away from them and bundled into the back of a pickup truck to die at the hands of Hamas? Do you have any sympathy for her.

Are unable to comprehend that there is not  one person posting on this  topic who hasnot/ would condemn the Hamas brutality ? Are you  also not able to comprehend the fact that  the indiscriminate reataliatory  actions of the IDF is tantamount to  exactly the same in effect and in the process endangering the  hostages that for many  represent the motive for retaliation  but discount humanitarian concerns on either  count? Collateral ? Simple.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Again, you're using irrelevant graphics (pic) to try and make something stick. What you see in the pic is how bombing in urban areas look. That's not what carpet bombing is about.  Reports yesterday (appeared on one of the many articles linked) suggested that 5% of the buildings in the Gaza Strip were demolished. When put like it like that - still sounds the same?

I see targeted munitions seen through laser-guiding devices showing 1 block being hit not Blocks. look very closely you can see them hitting the Target.

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

Other figures state  45% of  civilian accomodation structures leveled. I guess it depends on strength of  media  bias. As usual

5 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Only if you redefine indiscriminate to mean any bombing, and redefine children to mean anyone under forty. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Cookies and flowers, everything else is an antisemitic lie.

Zero babies from either side is the only number that would make me happy. I can answer this question quite easily as many times as you ask it.

You go on and on about one sides' babies.

As I recall it, early in the topic when babies killed were mostly Israelis, you were less publicly upset.

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Morch said:

You're constantly babbling about your 'personal' definitions, which are neither accurate nor generally accepted.

You constantly post materials, comments and 'facts' based on dubious sources, or not sourced at all. When these are (rightly) taken down, you ÷whine.

Why are you using the plurals?

There is only one term, carpet bombing, where I clearly stated that I was using the word subjectively.

I was being upfront and honest - give it a go yourself.

4 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Are unable to comprehend that there is not  one person posting on this  topic who hasnot/ would condemn the Hamas brutality ? Are you  also not able to comprehend the fact that  the indiscriminate reataliatory  actions of the IDF is tantamount to  exactly the same in effect and in the process endangering the  hostages that for many  represent the motive for retaliation  but discount humanitarian concerns on either  count? Collateral ? Simple.

So your not willing to offer condone what hamas did on that dreadful day you should be ashamed of yourself Cat heartless in fact.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, deejai33 said:

Ok, correct, surely there's an international law against attrocities like Hamas did.

But his post listed 6 or 7 points.  You're reply seems minimal.  

Even the one point you chose to reply too is complex and the list of International laws violated by both sides is long.   

However you focus on oct 7th violations.  

You need to fully read, take in, understand what the poster is saying.  Blindly trotting out something about oct 7th that has been said many times over is not progressing the discussion.

My view only, ofcourse.  

The poster addressed many of the main issues that need addressing for peace to emerge.  Treat him with respect.

Why waste my time, and I don't need you to tell me who to respect...Bloody cheek..😒

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Do you add anything to the topic aside from who you have on ignore?

He actually did. Maybe not on this topic (and let's admit it - it's a shambles of a 'discussion'), but on parallel ones.

Not necessarily agreeing with @bobbin on things, or much, but that's beside the point.

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Why are you using the plurals?

There is only one term, carpet bombing, where I clearly stated that I was using the word subjectively.

I was being upfront and honest - give it a go yourself.

You couldn't be honest if you tried, just like the terrorists you support....😒.....

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How would they know if the bombs they see exploding were dropped indiscriminately? 

The only people that could possibly know would be the people dropping the bombs. 

Is that not clear? 

Utter nonsense YT.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

You go on and on about one sides' babies.

As I recall it, early in the topic when babies killed were mostly Israelis, you were less publicly upset.

And yet despite the emotional outrage and political dishonesty over allegations of  40 infants  etc no real evidence was/s ever been produced.

Objections to the toll on  Gaza infant and child  deaths  has been made very evident  by independent  agencies to a sum many multiples  more.

Your  stance is untenable and will be identified as such 

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

I doubt you read much that's not in line with your point of view. Or at least no in-depth reading beyond searching for anything that could be used as a counter-argument. Considering your own warped, extreme views, it is hard to imagine you'd accept anyone not supporting your way of thinking and rhetoric as 'informed'. This was demonstrated on this topic often enough.

You have no idea what I read or don't read.

What you have is a bee in your bonnet for being comprehensively trounced for 205 consecutive pages.

5 hours ago, Thorgal said:

+1.500 children (-16 Y) are still missing and are under the demolitions/buildings.

No, that would be you lying, again.

The figure (unclear who supplied it) was a reference to all those presumed missing.