ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Neeranam said:

I blocked you before this thread, but as you are obviously talking about me, I'll take a look at your  thousands of posts here. 

If you have something to say, say it to my face. 

He has been numerous times, check back, check back on mine to as I've also been calling you out numerous times..................:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I blocked you before this thread, but as you are obviously talking about me, I'll take a look at your  thousands of posts here. 

The Toy's are out of the pram again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What took you so long ? (Emma Bunton was a babe, btw).

Got a lot of reading to do - suggest you go back a hundred pages or so and start there.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

What? So why mention they are the 18th largest military force in the world when it makes absolutely no difference. All military experts have already stated clearly fighting in densely populated urban areas and moving underground could strip the Israeli military of some of its technological advantages while giving an edge to Hamas both above and below ground.

What? so why must you comment, trolling as usual. 

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

How can he when you've blocked him. Doh. 

• Haha 2

The world is  so lucky ! Now Winky Blinky has announced  neither Hamas  nor Israel will be  "permitted" to  "Kontrol" Gaza when this war is  over .

That is ...if there is anything  left of  Gaza  ....and  possibly Israel  if things  erupt.

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Your just Baiting pussy like your 3 friends that's all you do you don't bring anything to the Thread do you? look at your mate Jeff's post; it is something we discussed a while back he is just pumping the old line out again instead of thinking for himself.

So because  you  consider a point debated it is history ?  Get over yourself !

• Like 1
  • Confused 2