ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, ezzra said:

its regrettable to see that in this forum there are many Hamas/terrorists sympathisers who fail to ask the question: what Hamas was thinking when they started this mess,

The simple fact is that Israel, while brutal in its tactics and sometimes careless, is better than Hamas. There is no moral equivalence. Unlike Hamas, Israel actually warns civilians to evacuate combat zones before it attacks. Unlike Hamas, Israel actually allows fleeing civilians to get out of harm’s way. Unlike Hamas, Israel has now agreed to humanitarian pauses for several hours at a time. Unlike Hamas, Israel is seeking to kill terrorists and civilian injury is incidental, while Hamas avoided Israeli military targets on October 7 and sought to torture and kill the most defenceless of civilians...

Unlike Hamas, Israel doesnt have, as its raison d'etre, genocide.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Unlike Hamas, Israel doesnt have, as its raison d'etre, genocide.

Genocide is what the German did to the 6 million Jews back in WWII, there will be repeat of that ever again, and if Israel will have to endure every condemnation possible, Jews will never again be lead to the slaughter not by Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad or any other barbarian terrorists who swore for the destruction of Israel...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Just one link would be nice , one link where they back up your claim about "babies"

17 year olds( child) are not "babies" .

Seems like you made a false claim about babies dying 

• Agree 1

Sad day for Israel:

"Speaking in Tokyo last week, Secretary of State Antony Blinken laid out five “Nos”: “No forcible displacement of Palestinians from Gaza. . . . No use of Gaza as a platform for terrorism or other violent attacks. No reoccupation of Gaza after the conflict ends. No attempt to blockade or besiege Gaza. No reduction in the territory of Gaza.”

The Day After Israeli Victory - WSJ

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Because I want cease fire and peace for both sides.

It's as well kosher as hallal...

When did your opinion change to wanting a ceasefire ?

At the beginning of the war, you seemed to be favour of the war

When did you decide  that the war should stop and that there should be a ceasefire .

I'll take a guess and guess that you changed your mind about wanting a way and that there should be a ceasefire at about the same time that Palestinians began to lose ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

When did your opinion change to wanting a ceasefire ?

At the beginning of the war, you seemed to be favour of the war

When did you decide  that the war should stop and that there should be a ceasefire .

I'll take a guess and guess that you changed your mind about wanting a way and that there should be a ceasefire at about the same time that Palestinians began to lose ?

I've never changed my opinion to aim cease fire, hostage exchange and long term peace and I was never in favor for war. I'm not in favor for false war propaganda.

I think on the moment that Israel declared the war : after the Hamas militants were out of Israel with the hostages and Israel started to bomb the Gaza non combatant civilians and Israeli hostages and prisoners.

I've no problem that you start guessing if you refuse to verify my posts and one day you need to tell me at which point Hamas has lost this war. I've no official data or confirmation from that from any official.

• Like 1

just watched GMTV news where a reporter was giving out video and photos of a shaft in a hospital to me it looks to all intense purposes a simple shaft to bring up cables using ladder racking as seen instead of Trunking. Remove the cables from it and guess what? it becomes a ladder for ingress and egress into a cable run.

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've never changed my opinion to aim cease fire, hostage exchange and long term peace and I was never in favor for war. I'm not in favor for false war propaganda.

I think on the moment that Israel declared the war : after the Hamas militants were out of Israel with the hostages and Israel started to bomb the Gaza non combatant civilians and Israeli hostages and prisoners.

I've no problem that you start guessing if you refuse to verify my posts and one day you need to tell me at which point Hamas has lost this war. I've no official data or confirmation from that from any official.

Most of what you post is false, and a whole lot of it is propaganda. Spin it however you like.

• Agree 1

The issue with a ceasefire, is that as long as hamas is not eradicated, people, including children, will continue to die.

I think that both anti and pro-Israeli sides want the killing to stop.

If I understand them correctly, the anti-Israel side sees Israel as the problem, and claim to want a ceasefire because it will stop the killing immediately. They further seem to believe that once the ceasefire is implemented, that hamas will release the hostages negotiate in good faith with Israel to create a lasting peace. 

Is that correct?

If I understand them/us correctly, the pro-Israel side sees hamas as the primary problem and believes that hamas must be eradicated before there can be any real peace negotiation, and that any ceasefire that does not include the release of the hostages and the surrender of hamas is just kicking the can down the road and will only result in continuing conflict and death. 

Is that correct? 

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The poster quoted highlights the fundamentalists inability to change their minds. It's not allowed, you must be totally polarized probably due to your race, religion, political leanings. 

image.png.2cf576765b4557ff71a965e304e968b4.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I have no idea what you mean with the sentence in bold above. Would you please clarify it? 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

The simple fact is that Israel, while brutal in its tactics and sometimes careless, is better than Hamas. There is no moral equivalence.

Rather bold claim. 

Careless ethnic cleansing, whatever next.

Do you think Israel has treated Palestinians fairly and equally in the last 70 years?

Just now, Morch said:

Most of what you post is false, and a whole lot of it is propaganda. Spin it however you like.

Aside from the daily "Who-is-the-antisemite-of-the-day" competition, you didn't explain what is false and which post provides you to backup this claim.

On the other side spot the difference with what you suggest without backup that is available :

You've tried earlier to label me as "Holocaust denier", again without proof of any posts that I've made and I've no problem to acknowledge...

I only criticize Israeli government and army for their decision and/or acts + war propaganda.  Not the Israeli/Jewish population. 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18453860

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18403101

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I have no idea what you mean with the sentence in bold above. Would you please clarify it? 

First acknowledge the 1.000.000 innocent non combatant Palestinian claim. This was asked, but you've never answered and you will keep to play broken record...

Who believes you can sit around a table with Hamas? would you have sat and asked Isis to stop beheading Western hostages? Israel told Gazans to leave they even dropped leaflets to warn them, did Hamas issue this to the Festival goers? and why kidnap men and Women in their 70s 80s and children as young as 3 what purpose was this used for? These are the Men responsible for butchering and slaughtering civilians on the 7th Oct. Lets not forget that.

• Agree 1