Thai Tourist Visa

Hi All,

I have just received my Single Entry Visa from (The London Thai Embassy) & they have got my Forename & Surname back to front, was wondering if i will have any problems going through immigration? I've emailed them but have not yet had a reply back, i have applied many times & this is a first, obviously my passport, flight details, bank statement etc clearly shows which way round it should be....

Thanks in advance.......

Baz

I have just looked at the last two visas (SETV) I received from London Thai Embassy. Both showed my surname first followed by forename.

Even the salutation at the top of the visa letter states "Dear (surname) (forename)". Never really paid much attention to this in the past. I certainly have never had an issue with the evisa being accepted at Thai immigration.

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bazerino said:

Hi All,

I have just received my Single Entry Visa from (The London Thai Embassy) & they have got my Forename & Surname back to front, was wondering if i will have any problems going through immigration? I've emailed them but have not yet had a reply back, i have applied many times & this is a first, obviously my passport, flight details, bank statement etc clearly shows which way round it should be....

Thanks in advance.......

Baz

Yes i had the same before not an issue.

Out of curiosity do you mind be asking how long it took your visa application to be processed from the date you applied?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bazerino said:

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.......

Baz

Thats the format evisa's from USA has always been in for me .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bear9 said:

Yes i had the same before not an issue.

Out of curiosity do you mind be asking how long it took your visa application to be processed from the date you applied?

It took nearly two weeks, as they wanted some more information, it normally takes just over a week.......

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bear9 said:

I applied on Thursday evening 21st Sept and received the visa Sat evening 23rd Sept, just on 48 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bazerino said:

O.k, thanks to everyone for the information which has put my mind at rest.....

I have had 2 Non O E-visas from London in last couple of years and both have been the same -  Surname, Forename on the visa.

• Like 1