Workshop Lift

MangoKorat

Anyone know where I can buy one of these in Thailand?  I've scoured Lazada but can only come up with the small ones that are mainly for dirt bikes, lift under the engine and only to around 40cm.

I could be using the wrong search terms but I've used all I can think of.

Bike 1.jpg

Edited by MangoKorat

1 hour ago, terryq said:

A quick check on Lazada  shows a few

Just an example https://www.lazada.co.th/products/500kg-40-cm-moterbike-lift-jack-i3129124269.html

The search term I used was 'Motorcycle Lifter'

Yes but they are the ones I described in my original post. I'm looking for a full lift that raises a bike to a height where you can work on it whilst standing.  The ones in the link you supplied only lift to 40cm, lift under the engine and would require the removal of any belly pan.  The type I'm looking for is the ones in my post and that of 'freeworld' above.

22 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

servicejack.net. On Soi 101/1 in Bangkok. Around 25,000. https://maps.app.goo.gl/bBhqMog8db5eR3B69

If you live upcountry I heard that Honda will sell you one as they have them in all their main dealers.

I'm sure they will, I'm also sure that their price will be very high. I'll check out the current price at TJS Tool as recommended by Freeworld above. Thanks anyway.

I will however, check the link you supplied - thanks again.

Edited by MangoKorat

14 minutes ago, KPHTH said:

Can I ask which type you bought?  The one I decide on is likely to get a lot of use so I don't want to buy a cheaper one and regret it.