My last Post ( i hope its not)

problemfarang

On 12/7/2023 at 11:55 PM, problemfarang said:

Hi

just wanted to do some update.. you care or not.

me and my team is in south of bahmut. Klichivka

its tough.. not same like Iraq.. Afghanistan things.. we are fighting against something stronger than us..

my team have azerbaijanis, georgians.. and brazilians. We lost some really good people. bless them.

Sorry to hear of these losses. I follow reports from the front line and it sounds tough. I truly respect your courage.

On 12/9/2023 at 3:30 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Not about war. The most vile thing ever perpetrated on the human race, and the ones sending the boys to die are usually miles and miles behind the front lines.

I do have nice things to say about Thailand and Antarctica. Both wonderful places full of magic and wonder.

I like nice tropical beaches, sunsets and long legged pretty girls in short shorts and tight t shirts- bliss.

Has New Zealand ever even been in a war? Or do they let other countries fight for them?

• Sad 1

On 12/10/2023 at 1:04 AM, JimTripper said:

Is that really the answer? You will be fighting other blokes just sent to the front line, not Russia itself.

That's why I hate war. It's just a bunch of blokes sent to fight a bunch of blokes they don't even know, by men that will never get closer to the front lines than a cushy place miles and miles and miles behind the lines ( to quote the song ).

In Vietnam it was men from far far away sent to kill peasants that were defending their own country.

Till the people ( including female politicians voting for war ) sending the men have to lead them from the front, wars will continue.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/11/2023 at 3:25 PM, steven100 said:

I guess your in Ukraine now and fighting those mongrel Russians.  Hope you score many.

stay safe and see you back when your done. 

The men you want him to kill are likely to be conscripts- just ordinary blokes that had lives and girlfriends and wives and children back home, just like many on here are or were. Yet you want them dead.

Seems strange to me to hate people you never knew.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's why I hate war. It's just a bunch of blokes sent to fight a bunch of blokes they don't even know, by men that will never get closer to the front lines than a cushy place miles and miles and miles behind the lines ( to quote the song ).

In Vietnam it was men from far far away sent to kill peasants that were defending their own country.

Till the people (including female politicians voting for war ) sending the men have to lead them from the front, wars will continue.

Yep, It seems like you are fighting some great evil or injustice until you end up in close combat. Eventually, you realize the guy is just like you and what the hell are you doing there.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, JimTripper said:

Yep, It seems like you are fighting some great evil or injustice until you end up in close combat. Eventually, you realize the guy is just like you and what the hell are you doing there.

or it's a sense of adventure. That only lasts till they see their friends with their limbs missing and their guts hanging out.