Experts say Thailand’s foreign policy needs to be reviewed

webfact

9 hours ago, freeworld said:

Yes all the armchair AN members hiding behind their keyboards dishing out their daily drivel, those who ran away from their home countries to live in Thailand and are now critical of the place they chose to live in.

can be critical of anything..loser 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, swerve said:

Internationally, Thailand is irrelevant and useless. Thailand doesn't stand for anything. Thailand can't even find any fault or censure when 33 Thai citizens are killed in Israel/Gaza.  

What should they do?

What is your home country doing? 

• Confused 1

On 10/29/2023 at 9:15 AM, freeworld said:

Yes all the armchair AN members hiding behind their keyboards dishing out their daily drivel, those who ran away from their home countries to live in Thailand and are now critical of the place they chose to live in.

I was deported from Canada - for making anti- Justin Trudeau remarks. That's my excuse for living in Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2023 at 7:14 PM, swerve said:

Internationally, Thailand is irrelevant and useless. Thailand doesn't stand for anything. Thailand can't even find any fault or censure when 33 Thai citizens are killed in Israel/Gaza.  

i didnt notice any censure, either,  by Thailand over its nationals who died from the conditions they worked under, building the Qatar world cup facilities.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

Despite all the fake concern.Those 'in control ' of Thailand dont give a flying f*** for its citizens.

unless you are a HI-So travelling abroad and run into another Thai who gives you the finger. LOVED that story.

• Thumbs Up 1