Thai woman allegedly kills husband by repeatedly stabbing in the face

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

No it doesn't. Yod said Chokchai (the husband) had been subjected to Wongduen’s (the wife) violent behaviour throughout their relationship.

Correct.

But the operative is that Yod said that. The dead man's brother. Has yet to be established. (Either way.)

3 hours ago, freeworld said:

Agreed, sometimes watch the videos on reddit forum ''publicfreakout'' There is definitely a lot of anger all about.

There are indeed lots of videos of angry people. But who wants to watch videos of someone meditating? How many followers can you get for your kids' birthday videos? (Do you even make them available to the public?)

Millions of positive vids around though - just gotta look for them, gotta want to see them. You can even go to the BSWA and watch them meditating 😉 - or even join in, it lowers cortisol levels after all the 'Karen' vidz.

2 hours ago, RabidRenu said:

I have a hunch he probably did deserve it...

https://www.ourwatch.org.au/quick-facts/

On average, one woman a week is murdered by her current or former partner. In the year 2021/22, 5606 women (average of 15 women/day) were hospitalised due to family and domestic violence.

And I have a hunch that he didn't...

Judging by the violent nature of the crime...stabbing him several times in the face and leaving him for dead hardly screams self-defense.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RabidRenu said:

I have a hunch he probably did deserve it...

https://www.ourwatch.org.au/quick-facts/

On average, one woman a week is murdered by her current or former partner. In the year 2021/22, 5606 women (average of 15 women/day) were hospitalised due to family and domestic violence.

And I have a hunch that he didn't...

Judging by the violent nature of the crime...stabbing him several times in the face and leaving him for dead hardly screams self-defense.