Air con not turning off?

proton

5 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

I'll revisit buying an inverter air-con in the future.  It would certainly be worth it to save on the PEA bills.

What model are you using? 

I've installed 5 hisense inverter. All still working fine. The initial reason was because the reviews on several sites including product review au was excellent. One of the model is HAWV12KR. 12000 btu. They go on sale at big C. Around 8990 is a decent price. I saw there was a TCL for 7990 a few months back that I would not hesitate in trying.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, TimeMachine said:

I've installed 5 hisense inverter. All still working fine. The initial reason was because the reviews on several sites including product review au was excellent. One of the model is HAWV12KR. 12000 btu. They go on sale at big C. Around 8990 is a decent price. I saw there was a TCL for 7990 a few months back that I would not hesitate in trying.

Yes agree. I have Daikin Inverters in my own home, but have recently been changing out the old Samsung/LG aircons in my rental homes with 18,000 btu Hi-Sense Inverters. So far very pleased with them.