US tourist brutally stabbed to death in Phuket hotel

webfact

...If You Don't Know What Was In The Room To Begin With....

...Quite A Leap To Say...'Nothing Was Stolen'.....Or...'Nothing Appeared Stolen'...

...And The 'Professional Assessment' By The Management...(?)

..So Why Didn't They Check On The Deceased Earlier...(?)

...Hmmm...(?)

12 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

So they believe he was killed two or three days ago nobody checked the room to see if he was OK. You didn’t hotels in knock on your door for cleaning every day TIT

For long stays at cheaper rates hotels often only clean rooms and change linen once a week

On 10/31/2023 at 7:07 AM, webfact said:

His behavior changed over time, appearing thinner, more reclusive, and consuming heavy alcohol, indicating potential stress

Um, no, indicating probable heavy YaBa usage.  Sounds like he found a girlfriend in a biker clan. 

11 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...If You Don't Know What Was In The Room To Begin With....

...Quite A Leap To Say...'Nothing Was Stolen'.....Or...'Nothing Appeared Stolen'...

...And The 'Professional Assessment' By The Management...(?)

..So Why Didn't They Check On The Deceased Earlier...(?)

...Hmmm...(?)

I am impressed at the amount of effort you took to completely destroy the grammar in this assortment of ideas.  I've never seen anyone write this weirdly LOL.  Camel case for every sentence, followed by ellipses?  Wow, styling.   Kudos.  

On 10/31/2023 at 9:38 AM, redwood1 said:

What about that guy a while back who almost cut off his own head with a knife and then neatly layed the knife on his chest, while his wife was out shopping for an hour...Suicide of course..

Or the guy who committed suicide stabbing himself in the back 4 times

14 hours ago, BenStark said:
On 10/31/2023 at 3:29 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Do those with dual nationality have to pay for their second passport?

I have only 1 passport, and I have to pay for it, sure if I wanted a second one it would also not for free.

Of course, everyone has to pay the normal government fee for issuing a passport that they are entitled to but that, clearly, was not the situation to that was being referred to.   The post to which I responded with my question was referring to those who buy second nationality passports for nefarious reasons from countries of which they are not nationals.

• Sad 1