River dinner cruise

rocky123

On 10/31/2023 at 11:07 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Home | riversidebangkok

I like it, my Thai girlfriend loves it.

A nice relaxing trip on the river with good food and reasonable prices.

What I don't like are all the people who are constantly making selfies and selfies and selfies. But I guess that is what you get on any tourist boat.

I think anyone visiting Bangkok and who doesn’t spend time on the river or at least riverside, is missing part of the essence of the city. That’s why I try to suggest people to look at Bangkok as more than just Sukhumvit. I used to jump on the river taxis just to see different sides of Bangkok. Sometimes head up to the prison in Nonthaburi, often with a girl who wanted to accompany, in order to visit random prisoners. 
Slightly off-topic, but really about the river and waterways being the real heart of Bangkok. 

On 11/9/2023 at 3:12 PM, JimTripper said:

Would it look weird to other diners if i went on this dinner cruise alone, or do i need a date?

It's really up to what you feel comfortable with. I've been on the cruise as a couple, threesome, foursome, and 20 or so people for business. I would not feel uncomfortable being alone but that's me.

16 hours ago, FarangRimPing said:

It's really up to what you feel comfortable with. I've been on the cruise as a couple, threesome, foursome, and 20 or so people for business. I would not feel uncomfortable being alone but that's me.

it seems like it could be weird if it's a dinner cruise and i'm there stag talking to other couples and their dates, but maybe there would be other singles there. i'm no james bond.

Edited by JimTripper