Recommend online store for CBD?

Batty

Hi there. I want to try CBD oil (for various reasons), had a quick look on Lazada but I have no idea which seller is reputable and which isn't and the prices differ wildly. I "think" I want the full spectrum CBD (although I definitely do not want any THC). Any suggestions for a trustworthy online dealer? I basically want the best quality CBD that is out there from a reputable store if possible.

Appreciate it!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know if I should post direct links to articles, but the thaiger had an article last year listing what they claim are some of the best ones available in Thailand. The article was titled "CBD oil review: best cannabis oils to buy in Thailand in 2022". A Google search should get you to it. 

Perhaps you can find some of the ones they mention in the article on Shopee if you're interested. I noticed Lazada prohibits keyword searches for the word cannabis, so presumably the selection of CBD oils on Lazada will be more limited. 

• Like 1

TBH, I bought a bottle of the last one mentioned in the article and felt absolutely nothing from it. I took a full, 30MG dose at least 4-5 times and concluded that it doesn't work for me. Other people swear that CBD oil is good for relaxation, sleep, pain relief, etc, but I felt none of the anticipated effects. 

We don't sell CBD Oil, but we have an excellent full spectrum hemp oil named Lap Sabai.

It is sold as softgel capsules, and one month's supply is only 995 baht, which makes it a lot cheaper than most regular CBD oils. It works great for a long night of uninterrupted sleep.

See here (you have to login or register first): https://prikpot.com/product/cbd-capsules-sleeping-aid/?ref=2932157-79232a

lap-sabai-cbd-natural-insomnia-relief.webp.59adbca26a1cecda15dce4a1d8ae6207.webp

2 hours ago, PrikPot said:

We don't sell CBD Oil, but we have an excellent full spectrum hemp oil named Lap Sabai.

It is sold as softgel capsules, and one month's supply is only 995 baht, which makes it a lot cheaper than most regular CBD oils. It works great for a long night of uninterrupted sleep.

See here (you have to login or register first): https://prikpot.com/product/cbd-capsules-sleeping-aid/?ref=2932157-79232a

lap-sabai-cbd-natural-insomnia-relief.webp.59adbca26a1cecda15dce4a1d8ae6207.webp

Percentages?

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2023 at 11:42 AM, PrikPot said:

It works great for a long night of uninterrupted sleep.

there is simply no evidence to back up this claim. in fact a member on this forum has pretty much debunked this. more education and scientific research is needed in the cannabis sector in order to make sure all of this confusion is settled.