Going to Cambodia , Lights problem

liddelljohn

last Time I went on one of my Bikes to Cambodia I was using my Ducati Monster S4  which had no problems with lights as they could be switched off

But now im using my 2022 Kawasaki Z900  and there is no abilityto turn headlights off  in daytime which is illegal in Cambodia ,,   no lights  on during daylight except brake light  

any one got a solution ,,,, taking the fuse out means no indicators or brake light so not an option

48 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Wire in a cutoff switch for the headlight.

See youtube for how-to videos.

Cant do that as the bike uses a CANBUS system  so it not as simple as analog electrics  ,, that was my first idea  ,,,,

I know other people   put sticky tape over the lights  but its a messy option and often damages the plastic lens

12 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

Cant do that as the bike uses a CANBUS system  so it not as simple as analog electrics  ,, that was my first idea  ,,,,

I know other people   put sticky tape over the lights  but its a messy option and often damages the plastic lens

In that case, just buy yourself a meter of stretchy lycra and make a form-fitting cover for the front.

Not sure of the exact dimensions of your bike's front end, but you might get a swim suit top or "density-challenged" lady bra to strap over the mirrors.

boobs.jpg.9f36ea02a504a73685e1318014539d5f.jpg

• Haha 1