It's ok to be bored just not everyday

bignok

15 hours ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

As least BN has something to say and post a topic. How do you contribute apart from making rude comments to others ?

Please indicate posts that you yourself have started.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, swissie said:

A sure fire way to get bored in Thailand: Live in the sticks for 5 years alone, with no "in house" female. Strictly seeking occasional "entertainment" some 150 Km away. At first, there were 5 Farangs in the neighborhood. They died like flies. Eventually I found myself truly "alone".

Although my Thai language skills increased nicely, I found it hard to connect with Thais. (There must be something wrong with a Farang that has no Thai female in the house). In the final stage, my only friend was the internet. At this point, I decided to terminate my "in the sticks" experiment.

The point: A Farangs existence is somehow connected to a Thai female. Be it in some family Country Isaan Comfort, or the variety of female companionship in places like Pattaya.

Seems to me, for most Farangs the companionship with a Thai female is the "anchorage", that makes them want to stay and avoid too much boredom. One way or the other.

PS: Makes sense. I always mistrusted Farangs, wearing sunglasses at midnight, claiming they are here for the temples. 

You would not get bored in home country without female companion?

19 hours ago, bignok said:

It's ok to be bored just not everyday 

I'm never bored. 

Bought a house near the beach, live there with my family. 

If I have time I jump on my PCX and cruise up and down the beach, always plenty of tidy chicks to look at, just got to not get too distracted and keep an eye on the traffic and pedestrians 

5 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I'm never bored. 

Bought a house near the beach, live there with my family. 

If I have time I jump on my PCX and cruise up and down the beach, always plenty of tidy chicks to look at, just got to not get too distracted and keep an eye on the traffic and pedestrians 

I think that you have just described bored..................or boring.

I may well have been sat with some of those tidy chicks (which is definitely not boring) when they have commented "look at that old bored tw4t, he just rides up and down all day on his wife's scooter".

At least get a decent bike, like a Forza, you will look less unimpressive 🙂

People who say they don't get bored tend to have little or no imagination. They certainly aren't very good company for us types that suffer from occasional boredom, particularly when we are actually in a bored state.

19 hours ago, bignok said:

Just looked at your posting history. It seems to be a string of one liners. Zero substance. That's what I thought. Yet another poster who whinges yet offers nothing. No wonder so many are scared to meet in person. Just nothing to offer. 

I'm not scared. Face-2-face...name the time and the place. I got plenty to offer🤣🍻:clap2:

20 hours ago, bignok said:

Just looked at your posting history. It seems to be a string of one liners. Zero substance. That's what I thought. Yet another poster who whinges yet offers nothing. No wonder so many are scared to meet in person. Just nothing to offer. 

Nobody is scared of meeting you in person, it's just they don't want to meet an embarrassing tool in person, which is quite easy to understand, even for you....:coffee1:

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

I think that you have just described bored..................or boring.

I may well have been sat with some of those tidy chicks (which is definitely not boring) when they have commented "look at that old bored tw4t, he just rides up and down all day on his wife's scooter".

At least get a decent bike, like a Forza, you will look less unimpressive 🙂

The PCX is my daily rider, forza, too big for around town. If the weather is good I'll go for a ride on my xdiavel. 

BTW, I've met your type, tough guy on the keyboard, brags about his tidy chick he doesn't have. 🤣

We all know the losers, all day, sat in their little apartment room, drinking beer and masturbating

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

12 hours ago, Prubangboy said:

If you meditate, you're never bored. You always have a little bit of something to do.

I find meditation unbearably boring, so I didn't last very long doing it.

Recommending meditation to someone who is already bored is not the best idea. 

• Thumbs Up 2