Free Palestine protest on same day as Remembrance Day in London.

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

No dissection.

You wrote "The definition of Anti Semitism is treating Israel differently to how other Countries are treated."

Your original post and the post above are totally different. 

Thanks for correcting yourself.

You're welcome, I hope that you understand now 

6 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

It's not so much me understanding as people writing what they mean.

I think that you were just looking for an argument and you deliberately misunderstood what I meant and said , but I admit that I should have said *A definition" , rather than "The definitional " to stop people from ..........................whatever, Friday night, I have better things to be doing . 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I think that you were just looking for an argument and you deliberately misunderstood what I meant and said , but I admit that I should have said *A definition" , rather than "The definitional " to stop people from ..........................whatever, Friday night, I have better things to be doing . 

I cannot see any evidence of an arguement from me.

I was simply trying to get to the bottom of your misleading post.

Your subsequent post, admitting your error and then explaining, has cleared the matter up.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

I cannot see any evidence of an arguement from me.

I was simply trying to get to the bottom of your misleading post.

Your subsequent post, admitting your error and then explaining, has cleared the matter up.

Thanks.

You're welcome, and in future I will give my posts my full attention  and make sure they are written perfectly and I will pay special attention to make sure I write either "A" or "The" , to make sure that some people don't get confused by my post , and I will re read my posts before sending them . 

22 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You're welcome, and in future I will give my posts my full attention  and make sure they are written perfectly and I will pay special attention to make sure I write either "A" or "The" , to make sure that some people don't get confused by my post , and I will re read my posts before sending them . 

The added bold italic underlined piece in your above quote has been added by myself!

As member of the AN Grammar Police I should point out the superfluous and unwarranted space between the  "m" and the full stop "m . " would have been omitted if you had followed your own advice!

This is your firs and final warning!

:partytime2:

PS;  Al mistakes in mi tiping errors above  dew to AI speling mitakes!

48 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Good idea.

• 3 weeks later...