How to apply and pay for Youtube premium

rumak

4 hours ago, sikishrory said:

Yeh 159 a month. 

Like a lot of these online services you get it for half the price of your mates at home in the west.

No ads. YouTube music. Background play. Ability to download and save anything.

Yes there's some workarounds for both those things but a few dollars a month isn't much in my opinion.

I use it extensively and when I see people using YouTube with these massive ads I want to smash my face with a rock.

I did notice when travelling that ads in Australia now seem much more frequent than I remember them in the Thailand free version.

it is much nicer WITHOUT the constant interruptions.     For me 159 baht/month is a bargain ( but, for others thats one less large beer   )    .     

4 hours ago, rumak said:

for anyone still offering suggestions.... i did try most of them before starting this thread.

for someone NOT already subscribed to youtube premium ............. the link which Rolf supplied opened up 

a very CLEAR and Simple   choice page .    I clicked on Individual and  that was it .    free one month.... email confirmation sent.......      https://www.youtube.com/premium

NOTE:  now that i have premium ,  if i click on that link it does NOT  show all plans,  but rather tries to move me to family plan  ( click on "see all plans" no results) 

The AIS option is the cheapest, at 89 baht, if you don’t need the music app. 

• Thumbs Up 1