England booted from World Cup

bignok

Just now, Keeps said:

You Aussies certainly care about Rugby and I see in the current world rankings you just scrape above Fiji, Italy, Japan, Portugal and Georgia. That's some quality there.....

Not true. Rugby is also a minor sport. AFL and League are far more popular. You don't know much.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, bignok said:

English Ales are good. The Rolling Stones were good. 

Hold on, you are not complimenting something English are you? Pass me the smelling salts.

• Like 2

Just now, Keeps said:

You Aussies certainly care about Rugby and I see in the current world rankings you just scrape above Fiji, Italy, Japan, Portugal and Georgia. That's some quality there.....

What's the temperature in Worcestershire today? Did Geoffrey Boycott get out yet?

37 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

England are the only country in the world rated in the top five for Cricket, Football and Rugby. We therefore have a claim as the greatest sporting nation in the world, currently. 😛

Huh? Top five? Try 10th! … behind Holland, Bangladesh etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_1068.thumb.jpeg.b8074cd5062177ea7109b3b21a8d2b95.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, bignok said:

If England was great you wouldnt go to Thailand.

When have I ever said England was great or even good as a country or place to live? That is a pathetic comment. What has my travelling got to do with you? Concentrate on your own affairs. I don't know you, nor do I wish to, so what I get up to has no relevance to you. 

• Like 2

Just now, Keeps said:

When have I ever said England was great or even good as a country or place to live? That is a pathetic comment. What has my travelling got to do with you? Concentrate on your own affairs. I don't know you, nor do I wish to, so what I get up to has no relevance to you. 

So England is crap?

• Confused 1

Just now, Keeps said:

Chill bro, roll yourself a fat one and relax!

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

World rankings, not a one off tournament. Still World Cup champions for a few days anyway.  😛

Unfortunately your so-called “one off” tournament (THE WORLD CUP) determines who plays in some future major world tournaments and “top 5” England therefore will NOT qualify 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Unfortunately your so-called “one off” tournament (THE WORLD CUP) determines who plays in some future major world tournaments and “top 5” England therefore will NOT qualify 🤣🤣🤣

Not true. Win the last two matches and we qualify for the Champions Trophy, whatever the hell that is. 

"England need to avoid finishing in the bottom two in order to confirm a Champions Trophy spot. They are currently last, worse off than Bangladesh on net run-rate as the only teams with just one win to their name.

They can potentially leapfrog them, and their opponents on Wednesday, the Netherlands (eighth, with four points), with a victory, while a further win in their final game against Pakistan should ensure a top-eight finish."

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, theshu25 said:

Interesting you wrote this as i find that T20 not much different to baseball. So i would imagine the Americans will pick it up pretty quiclkly,the rules etc.

Cricket and Baseball not much different---understatement of the year.

Next you'll be telling us there is not much difference between AFL and NFL.

8 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Not true. *IF* Win the last two matches and we qualify for the Champions Trophy, whatever the hell that is. 

"England need to avoid finishing in the bottom two in order to confirm a Champions Trophy spot. They are currently last, worse off than Bangladesh on net run-rate as the only teams with just one win to their name.

They can potentially leapfrog them, and their opponents on Wednesday, the Netherlands (eighth, with four points), *IF* with a victory, while a further win *IF* in their final game against Pakistan should ensure a top-eight finish."

“Not true”? Wrong! Still very true! because your “if’s” haven’t happened yet. Pakistan will smash England so enjoy missing out on the Champions Trophy. 🤣🤣🤣 hahaha

• Sad 1