Possession of more than 5 meth pills to constitute dealing

webfact

From my observations, users often don't carry any pills on their body, but rush to known dealers to buy another meth pill.

Which makes any person carrying more than 1 meth pill on their body, in my opinion, a dealer.

30 minutes ago, ukrules said:

How many of these things does the average 'addict' take each day?

Some seems happy with 1 or 2 per day, while long time users seems to pop-up many times a day.

I don't think the average tourist know how many ladies who take Meth almost on a daily basis.

37 minutes ago, webfact said:

it had been scientifically proven that consuming more than five meth tablets a day will have impacts on the brain and neurological system of the consumer, leading to hallucinations

And then users start acting out, restless, hyper active, shouting, and can become very aggressive. A huge and growing problem in Pattaya.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Deserted said:

If they smoke it between 5-10 I would say. They are sold in packets of ten usually.

They smoke it?

As it was tablets I have been working on the assumption that they just swallow them, like all other tablets?

20 hours ago, ukrules said:

They smoke it?

As it was tablets I have been working on the assumption that they just swallow them, like all other tablets?

In broad terms, the thais see this as a teenage thing. That's what they do when they start out, often in their teens or when at school even. They usually move into smoking because its more controllable and you don't stay high for as long. It's less intense you could say. But as it so happens, ice has taken over from yaba anyway, and most do ice now.