Do you find women boring after a while?

bignok

It's hard for Farang &  Thai to have a complete relationship. But physically it's key. You need to be attracted. Then you need compatibility in other ways like sense of humour, some similar interests , Good friends will help. Good family will help.  Walking, days out whatever. The big problem is money. So many Farang Thai relationships end because of money issues.  The boundaries of what she wants needs to be clarified early on. Get out quick if money is going out your bank at a pace which is unstainable for year after year or you will end up broken and poor for your later years. 

42 minutes ago, bignok said:

Bob would be too tough for the tranny.

41 minutes ago, transam said:

Bet you're used to wrestling sheep, I guess......

When they say, in sheep lingo, "NO"   :goof:

You girls normally wait until around 5pm before you start bickering....

21 hours ago, bignok said:

Posting abuse and dodging the topic is both baiting and trolling according to forum rules.

Surely "adults" can talk about things without such nonsense all the time.

In this case, a point of fact was made - that you are an insufferable bore. Both genders find you boring.

• Thumbs Up 2

When I was young, I found them endlessly fascinating. Now, I have very little interest. Blame it on the lack of testosterone. What I have realized is how so much of my behavior was determined by forces I had no control over. I was in the grip of my genes and my instincts.

Many Moons ago while i was a member of  a Thai dating agency I met a Thai woman, i asked her what her interests were, she replied going to the Temple,  and  Markets !!

Edited by actonion