Managing forum toxicity and negativity

george

13 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

If you enter AN through 'new content', then impossible to avoid the 'pub', which does have an interesting thread, now & then.  I'm not going to try to enter each sub forum for content, as that's too annoying.

By the way. 

In the "new content page " you will see what is popular and everyone is talking about, rather than what is good. There are a lot of good thread that quickly cycle out of the 'New content" page

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

By the way. 

In the "new content page " you will see what is popular and everyone is talking about, rather than what is good. There are a lot of good thread that quickly cycle out of the 'New content" page

Have to give that a try (click source forum), see if I'm missing a bit ... thanks

26 minutes ago, sirineou said:

By the way. 

There is a way of filtering out which subforums you want to show up in “new content” . Have you tried that? Could we improve that feature? Let me know please 🙏 

Edited by george
grammar
  • Like 2