Japanese Tourist Pickpocketed in Pattaya

snoop1130

20 hours ago, JoePai said:

So this gentleman came on holiday to Thailand and was walking around at night with 60k cash..........

Yes and 2 ladyboys sat beside him, one each side I would say, then one distracts him and the other grabs the wallet, he will learn quickly from his experience, maybe, but many others are going to to be financing pick pockets for a long time, forget taxing pensioners, just increase the fines on those caught, or make them purchase a book at the airport on arrival about how not to get robbed or scammed in LOS 

22 hours ago, JoePai said:

So this gentleman came on holiday to Thailand and was walking around at night with 60k cash..........

Not wise agreed......but if you have just arrived and find the room has no personal safe, little else one can do bar stay in. Travelers cheques were my monetary source for many years. 

16 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

Very simple,……..

Those born between male and female are described as “intersex” or “hermaphrodite” which has nothing to do with ladyboys/trans who take hormones or get surgical operations to achieve a sex change.

💁🏼‍♂️💁🏼‍♂️keep trying buddy😆😉

YES, very simple people will ignore science, like climate change e.g. However, science never stops. You find your missing information easily in those chapters by WHO I marked for you to read. Ignorant is, that you not even try to understand what and how others are thinking. Just like......I have my opinion. And that is the only truth. ....

It's a pity, honestly. That's the end of any discussion.

17 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

I can't believe to meet statements which would fit in medieval times. To be honest, I'm shocked. 

Sorry, but it's hard to read such nonsense. You seem indeed to be unteachable.

I just give you here some International Classifications by WHO..... ICD 10 GM 2014, Chapter XVII.

I don't know you, but it might not be easy for you to admit of being wrong. It's a matter of character. It would show some kind of greatness to conform that you don't know much about this subject. However, do you have this greatness????:sad:

Those whom the Gods would destroy they first make mad

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

YES, you do permanently by bashing divers people. You give permanently prerogative comments and speak disparaging about divers people. You don't know this, do you?:sad:

Interesting... I honestly don't have time to waste to answer you (people are able to access my history of messages posted). Have a good day! 

2 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Those whom the Gods would destroy they first make mad

Sometimes, anger indeed arises from knowledge -- of injustice, for instance. In this thread, however, the only people I see who are angry are those who deny the existence of transgenderism, who refuse to educate themselves about it, who are totally triggered by the introduction of words like “transwoman” into the language. In this case, anger arises from plain ignorance. Not sure if that’s whom you’re suggesting the gods will destroy.

3 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

Sometimes, anger indeed arises from knowledge -- of injustice, for instance. In this thread, however, the only people I see who are angry are those who deny the existence of transgenderism, who refuse to educate themselves about it, who are totally triggered by the introduction of words like “transwoman” into the language. In this case, anger arises from plain ignorance. Not sure if that’s whom you’re suggesting the gods will destroy.

I was referring to society in general, predominantly western society. Wokeness is destructive, the cancel culture is an abomination, it's like having a voluntary police state...."Oh you can't say that" why not, it's my opinion, deal with it or ignore it. If you say anything against Israel you are an anti-Semite, if you support Palestine you agree with terrorism, if you speak against illegal immigration you are a racist, if you don't like transgenders you are homophobic (who cares). The middle way has been lost, as soon as labels have been stuck all discussion has been ruled out, incidentally, regarding transgenders, for the vast majority there is no need for discussion, the gut feeling is against it and most will never come into contact with the small minority of transgenders anyway, their way, their path, was cut by causality, unfortunate but they have to deal with it, nobody can demand I bleed for the whole world nor do I wish to. I read about hard working families being homeless, old age pensioners freezing and hungry, that is important to me, not some mentally afflicted fairies in dresses, it's their path, deal with it or like that brave man Quintin Crisp turn it into a style instead of weeping, 'woe is me, nobody understands me". No I don't, I don't give a $hit, do your thing but stay away from me.

Society has become weak, the people let wokeness put tapes over their mouths.... in a so called free society. They speak of tolerance for all things (which only undermines societal values, whatever they are) and pi$$ on the sleeping homeless in shop door ways. What about pedophiles, why not break a lance for them while you are about it, they have psychological issues which cause their perverse ideas.... oh no, too hot an iron for the snowflakes. There are real men and women out there working for society, it's hard enough, do we have to have the perverts around or neck as well? I fear the Gods have started to make us mad already.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I was referring to society in general, predominantly western society. Wokeness is destructive, the cancel culture is an abomination, it's like having a voluntary police state...."Oh you can't say that" why not, it's my opinion, deal with it or ignore it. If you say anything against Israel you are an anti-Semite, if you support Palestine you agree with terrorism, if you speak against illegal immigration you are a racist, if you don't like transgenders you are homophobic (who cares). The middle way has been lost, as soon as labels have been stuck all discussion has been ruled out, incidentally, regarding transgenders, for the vast majority there is no need for discussion, the gut feeling is against it and most will never come into contact with the small minority of transgenders anyway, their way, their path, was cut by causality, unfortunate but they have to deal with it, nobody can demand I bleed for the whole world nor do I wish to. I read about hard working families being homeless, old age pensioners freezing and hungry, that is important to me, not some mentally afflicted fairies in dresses, it's their path, deal with it or like that brave man Quintin Crisp turn it into a style instead of weeping, 'woe is me, nobody understands me". No I don't, I don't give a $hit, do your thing but stay away from me.

Society has become weak, the people let wokeness put tapes over their mouths.... in a so called free society. They speak of tolerance for all things (which only undermines societal values, whatever they are) and pi$$ on the sleeping homeless in shop door ways. What about pedophiles, why not break a lance for them while you are about it, they have psychological issues which cause their perverse ideas.... oh no, too hot an iron for the snowflakes. There are real men and women out there working for society, it's hard enough, do we have to have the perverts around or neck as well? I fear the Gods have started to make us mad already.

Well said!👌👌👌

15 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

Yes and 2 ladyboys sat beside him, one each side I would say, then one distracts him and the other grabs the wallet, he will learn quickly from his experience, maybe, but many others are going to to be financing pick pockets for a long time, forget taxing pensioners, just increase the fines on those caught, or make them purchase a book at the airport on arrival about how not to get robbed or scammed in LOS 

You get robbed, mugged or scammed in the West as well, especially these days, trying times. It made the news because they were Katoeys, who knows maybe it happened in his room, more likely than carrying 60k around with him but that doesn't look good on a police report.

11 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

YES, very simple people will ignore science, like climate change e.g. However, science never stops. You find your missing information easily in those chapters by WHO I marked for you to read. Ignorant is, that you not even try to understand what and how others are thinking. Just like......I have my opinion. And that is the only truth. ....

It's a pity, honestly. That's the end of any discussion.

This is not about “understanding” what one thinks or ones feelings it’s about scientific, historical, biological facts based on  thousands of years of history and evolution of the human species (and most others) to this day.

and because you and a couple others feel different you want to impose this madness as normal. 

Typical of your kind to play the victim, you claim others to be disrespectful but you call everybody who rightly disagrees with your madness to be “ignorent” well, you do realize that if you take the world population the vast majority of humanity worldwide does not buy into your nonsense and finds it to be 100%pure madness. you realize you are calling billions of people ignorent just because you have a disorder/condition.

your not very smart , you proved it very early on with your “people of color” theory which I proved to be total BS in a split second.

Hmmmm I wonder why you never brought that one up again😆😆 I bet you probably gonna delete it now cause that’s how you wokies are weak and empty confusing or twisting reality to suit perverted fantasies.

19 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Exactly so Sir, and that is one of the reasons the World is so screwed up, people demanding we bow to their wishes or they get offended. Personally, I would, and do ignore them, let them sit in their little boxes and scream and scream, until they are sick.

And particular groups demanding I respect their culture, while showing disdain for the indigenous one.  

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

This is not about “understanding” what one thinks or ones feelings it’s about scientific, historical, biological facts based on  thousands of years of history and evolution of the human species (and most others) to this day.

and because you and a couple others feel different you want to impose this madness as normal. 

Typical of your kind to play the victim, you claim others to be disrespectful but you call everybody who rightly disagrees with your madness to be “ignorent” well, you do realize that if you take the world population the vast majority of humanity worldwide does not buy into your nonsense and finds it to be 100%pure madness. you realize you are calling billions of people ignorent just because you have a disorder/condition.

your not very smart , you proved it very early on with your “people of color” theory which I proved to be total BS in a split second.

Hmmmm I wonder why you never brought that one up again😆😆 I bet you probably gonna delete it now cause that’s how you wokies are weak and empty confusing or twisting reality to suit perverted fantasies.

Indeed, there are a lot of people ignore sciences, medicine, biology, and developments of all these.

As you remember the conspiracy theories concerning a new vaccine and how and how fast it was on the market? Only few people knew that the basics were made to create a "vaccine" against cancer. This German institute in Mainz was working on this project since more than 20 years.

But many people didn't trust. Because this is new technology. Not coming from "history", which you prefer to mention. 

And science and modern advanced technology give a prove that there are indeed divers people insisting. 

To deny this it would be similar to say the sky is green but not blue.

You and others are afraid that your conception of your world will break down, with all this well working - up to now - tradition and history. Harmony is gone.

This being not able to understand I could understand. Many people think like you and don't want to be involved in a changing world with irrational and strange turns. 

You grew up in a peaceful world - 70 years without war in Europe - with values given by father and mother. However, developments will not stop but coming faster.

And this includes new views onto biology and life . Some struggle and need to clinch on tradition.

I wish you'll have a good life in peace and harmony.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, soalbundy said:

“Woke” has got to be the laziest word in the English language: all it means is, “advocating anything one personally dislikes.” As a result, little of what you write has any meaning in reality. The “voluntary police state” you complain about doesn’t exist; it’s a bogeyman. As long as you’re not infringing on any libel laws, you can say anything you want. In your post, you call transgender people “mentally afflicted fairies in dresses” and “perverts,” and you obliquely compare them to pedophiles. That’s fine -- you can say those things! However, I have just as much freedom to then call you boorish, insensitive, heartless, and ignorant; that you’re just pi$$ing in the wind. If that bothers you, then who’s the “snowflake” (another lazy word).

I use the word “ignorant” with respect to your lack of knowledge about transgender people. You yourself admitted to that ignorance by saying you “couldn’t be bothered” to read about it. As a result, everything you write about the topic is just plain wrong. You write about your “gut feeling”: I’m sorry, that’s just not good enough.

If you have no interest in learning about transgenderism, that’s fine! There are only so many hours in the day. If that’s the case, however, then please don’t post garbage that reflects nothing but your own lack of knowledge. In fact, why are you even posting in this thread at all, if you have no interest? I might just as well find an online forum for brain surgeons posting about their techniques, and offer my own “opinions” about that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cory1848 said:

“Woke” has got to be the laziest word in the English language: all it means is, “advocating anything one personally dislikes.” As a result, little of what you write has any meaning in reality. The “voluntary police state” you complain about doesn’t exist; it’s a bogeyman. As long as you’re not infringing on any libel laws, you can say anything you want. In your post, you call transgender people “mentally afflicted fairies in dresses” and “perverts,” and you obliquely compare them to pedophiles. That’s fine -- you can say those things! However, I have just as much freedom to then call you boorish, insensitive, heartless, and ignorant; that you’re just pi$$ing in the wind. If that bothers you, then who’s the “snowflake” (another lazy word).

I use the word “ignorant” with respect to your lack of knowledge about transgender people. You yourself admitted to that ignorance by saying you “couldn’t be bothered” to read about it. As a result, everything you write about the topic is just plain wrong. You write about your “gut feeling”: I’m sorry, that’s just not good enough.

If you have no interest in learning about transgenderism, that’s fine! There are only so many hours in the day. If that’s the case, however, then please don’t post garbage that reflects nothing but your own lack of knowledge. In fact, why are you even posting in this thread at all, if you have no interest? I might just as well find an online forum for brain surgeons posting about their techniques, and offer my own “opinions” about that.

I can't understand why anybody would want to delve into this subject deeply unless they are emotionally involved. Transgenders aren't really the problem because I don't come into contact with them, however what is annoying is that people are supposed to conform to 'tranny speach' or risk retribution, eg. the teacher who was sacked because he refused to use 'they' and 'them' to a boy? in his class instead of the normal pronouns, then there is the teacher at an all girls school who was rebuked for greeting his class with 'good morning girls', I believe one of them identified as a cat although they may have been trolling which shows how ridiculous this has all become. The backlash is on the boil and I am part of it, it has simply gone to far. If I identify as a lord and use this title I can be prosecuted for false use of a title and yet a man can call himself Mrs and we are supposed to agree with his disillusion. A man who has fully transitioned into a so called woman is just a man who has cut off his dick. Could a man who has sexual relations with a tranny woman thinking 'she' was a real woman sue for misrepresentation or even sexual assault? That would only be fair and would blow the hypocrisy apart.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Indeed, there are a lot of people ignore sciences, medicine, biology, and developments of all these.

As you remember the conspiracy theories concerning a new vaccine and how and how fast it was on the market? Only few people knew that the basics were made to create a "vaccine" against cancer. This German institute in Mainz was working on this project since more than 20 years.

But many people didn't trust. Because this is new technology. Not coming from "history", which you prefer to mention. 

And science and modern advanced technology give a prove that there are indeed divers people insisting. 

To deny this it would be similar to say the sky is green but not blue.

You and others are afraid that your conception of your world will break down, with all this well working - up to now - tradition and history. Harmony is gone.

This being not able to understand I could understand. Many people think like you and don't want to be involved in a changing world with irrational and strange turns. 

You grew up in a peaceful world - 70 years without war in Europe - with values given by father and mother. However, developments will not stop but coming faster.

And this includes new views onto biology and life . Some struggle and need to clinch on tradition.

I wish you'll have a good life in peace and harmony.

There are no “views onto biology” only facts

Edited by Voodoochile