Lots of farangs in Pai

bignok

Just now, HauptmannUK said:

Wife and I visited this time last year. I was astonished at the number of British there - especially younger British. In fact it was rather surreal, it felt more British than many 'British' towns.

Yes it doesnt feel like Thailand.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Sure the buns go there...but they are the hiya mate bloke-brokes...so not much revenue from these broke brits one could say. Thailand must learn to show more respect to foreigners and ban by law all the cheating going around. Respect needs to start right at immigration on arrival.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Judging by the picture and all those wooden structures and Thailand known for accidents, would take much for a fire to get a hold and spread like, well, a wild fire with many casualties, hopefully not but just making an observations...

On 11/11/2023 at 11:41 PM, Shop mak said:

Thanks for pics bignok.

Thumb up was from me.

There is hope. 555.

The food was eatable? Guesthouse hotel ok?

Did you buy anything to take home with you?

Got attention from the Ladies?

Add 100+ words, like a mini trip report to the photos, and I will give you LUV as well.

Yeah, this almost makes me want to move from Bangkok and live there.  

2 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Pai is famous with the ones on super low budgets in phangan, many sit out there during the high season as they can't afford a rental on island.

Yes, and they're slammin' the guts out of those hairy hippie chicks with whom bathing is optional.  Some of those chicks smell like low tide when all the barnacles are oozing in the summer sun.  

• Haha 1

Old Hippies and hairy hippies chicks

Really ....Old Hippies were born before 1960 .We would love to have enough hair on top of our heads for a man bun.

The majority of the people in Pai are a generation or two past the hippies.

If hippies are unwashed now it's probably because their caregivers aren't bathing them regularly 

• Haha 2

On 11/11/2023 at 9:35 PM, HauptmannUK said:

Wife and I visited this time last year. I was astonished at the number of British there - especially younger British. In fact it was rather surreal, it felt more British than many 'British' towns.

Oh, that´s like a post belonging in the import section.