What's your favorite insult?

Lacessit

10 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

You do need to look at the insults here as humour, I'm sure none are meant as real insults.

My idea for this thread was to provide entertainment, not to apply the insults posted to forum members. That would be against forum rules.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

My idea for this thread was to provide entertainment, not to apply the insults posted to forum members. That would be against forum rules.

I think it's down to context, if you have a thread inviting insults as humour, then so long as they are humorous and not serious, I don't see a problem.  If the recipient is offended, then obviously that is a problem.

One of my favorites is one my Mrs reserves mostly for people driving like complete idiots, Which as eveyone will know is everytime you are driving any where.

"Samong Ma banya Kwai", I think that loosely translates into "the brain of a dog and acts like a buffalo" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chainsaw said:

You may think you're everybody, but you're only a few. Because I'm some of them, so there! :stoner:

That reminds me of 'The Third Rock from the Sun' when Sally Solomon has to move seats in a restaurant to accommodate Mark Hamill and Sally confronts him and says "Just because I'm a nobody doesn't mean I'm not somebody"😂

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, jvs said:

A neighbor bought a new car and of course he had to rub it in!

"Hi,did you see my new car?"

My response"yes i did too bad you did not have enough money to buy a nice one'!

Reminds me of one of the Hollywood actresses sticking it to another.

"I love your dress, darling. That fashion has stood the test of time".

• Like 1