What's your favorite insult?

Lacessit

I don't know why so many people pick on BigNob, he's a legend!  A perfect driver according to himself and he steers with his feet!!  I worked that out because with one hand always on his willy and the other always patting himself on the back that's the only way he can steer.  LOL

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, AboutThaim said:

I don't know why so many people pick on BigNob, he's a legend!  A perfect driver according to himself and he steers with his feet!!  I worked that out because with one hand always on his willy and the other always patting himself on the back that's the only way he can steer.  LOL

I drive with my willy

• Sad 1

I heard this on a construction site. Two guys were having an argument, when one of the guys pulled the end from the retractable measuring tape on his belt and and put it up to the other guy's face, looked down to see what the measurement was, he said " Do you realize you are only 40 inches from being a Cxxx.Sxxxxx?"

On 11/12/2023 at 6:00 AM, Morch said:

monitor-lizard-thailand-560x377.jpg

When I first came to Phuket many years ago, a group of us foreigners of all ages and nationalities used to hang out on the beach in Kata at sunset on the beach chairs and have a few Singa’s , our Thai friends would join in , bring snacks etc , they taught us the 2 worse words ( photos above) and had a great time getting us to use them on unsuspecting passers by !! The Thais love a joke , and they were the best times of my Thai life. Sadly , many here don’t agree. I still see my Thai friends once a year and we’ve all grown old together. There’s insults and insults , no need to cause pain or suffering. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 9:50 AM, Lacessit said:

My son's favorite is "dumb as a can of soup". For a long time, I used "He has the intelligence of an amoeba".

My favorite:

He's just a BENCHWORK Chemist.

Knows nothing about Theoretical Chemistry.

Has not a clue about Quantum Chemistry, which is now the basis for Biochem, Organic Chem, and Inorganic Chem, too.

This is my favorite insult.

Some don't appreciate it, though.

FORE!!!!!

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

My favorite:

He's just a BENCHWORK Chemist.

Knows nothing about Theoretical Chemistry.

Has not a clue about Quantum Chemistry, which is now the basis for Biochem, Organic Chem, and Inorganic Chem, too.

This is my favorite insult.

Some don't appreciate it, though.

FORE!!!!!

I was seeking quality insults. Yours gets the guernsey as the most lame. Or perhaps it should be a kimono.

6 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If you REALLY want quality insults, then Don Rickles is your man.

However, in my opinion, insult comedy is just NOT your genre....

Help, I am being flogged with wet lettuce leaves.

Posts without a fair dose of senility are not your genre either.

36 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This makes no sense.

A dose of senility.

A dose of sense.

A dose of the clap?

Well, you got two out of three, and two out of three ain't bad.

It probably does not make any sense to you, because your reading skills are way behind the amount of nonsensical verbiage you have proved you can produce at the drop of a hat.

Have you managed to seduce one of your super-intelligent 30 yo Japanese women yet?

• Like 1