The Observer view on Suella Braverman: a home secretary who undermines the police has no place in government

CharlieH

18 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let me get my violin.

Oh and good to see you are catching on to what’s coming down the pike, but it was already on its way.

Yes you can be Nero and fiddle while the country sinks further into the quagmire. Braverman told Sunak that the buildings are burning and Rishi gets rid of the fireman and pours more petrol onto the flames. The only saving grace is Rishi goes and Braverman gets his job. He has just lost the working class red wall vote, and now we are surely going to get a term of antisemitic Labour dross. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Should put it to the Tory membership, they were so successful last time, or have you forget this clown and her premiership. Very selective memories today, 14 years in power, but always someone else to blame.  55555

Could contain:

Help me out here George, why are the modern left so disgusting to other people opinions, it's like you want to be the modern day fascists. 

• Confused 4

1 minute ago, Georgealbert said:

5555 your going to make me cry, keep playing that violin and looking for the sympathy card.

When reality and the truth hurts, you have to accept your beyond help.

Keep living in a isolated bubble, and you will never accept reality.

So we are waiting, lets see your defence of Liz Truss, and how it must be someone else to blame, that she attempted to collapse the economy in a day? 49 days of maybe the worse, incapable PM ever, only elected by the tory membership,.

You call me disgusting and fascist, 55555,  Bit thin skin there, after all you bullying posts.

Bye, waste of time talking  to someone ho only listens with their mouth open.

You brought Liz Truss into the discussion....you deal with it!

Intolerant lefties have only got insults. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, NextG said:

If you are a disgusting person, people are going to be disgusted by you. 
I hope that helps WB. 

Not really, would you class a MP for the Labour Party who is on record as saying that the children that have been sexually groomed should keep their mouths shut in the interest of diversity, yet you or your buddy have the audacity to bring the innocuous Liz Truss into the discussion. You are not smart, you just think you are! And that is my last reply to a stalker! 

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

How about a bit of whataboutary when you’re out of on topic arguments?!

I can't remember you saying anything when Liz Truss was introduced to this thread.......double standards for posters that don't share your liberal opinions perhaps.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Forgive me, the sudden un announced appearance of her visage triggered me into a panic, I had to check my pension hadn’t collapsed and then double check I don’t have any debts subject to the interest hikes she has a habit of inducing.

If I can interrupt your double talk for just a minute.

This incident of ridding Braverman who was very popular with the electorate still has legs and will remain so for quite a while IMO. Andrea Jenkyns has put a letter of no confidence to the chairman of the 1922 committee suggesting that Sunak should go. He is (Sunak) of more use to the Labour Party than than the Tories.

Edited by Wobblybob
Grammar
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

If I can just interrupt your double talk for just a minute.

This incident of ridding Braverman who was very popular with the electorate still has legs and will remain so for quite a while IMO. Andrea Jenkyns has put a letter of no confidence to the chairman of the 1922 committee suggesting that Sunak should go. He is (Sunak) of more use to the Labour Party than than the Tories.

Popular with the electorate?

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Morch said:

If you don't know anything about the Labour Party then how can you disregard comments made about it (specifically, concerning antisemitism)?

You’ve just answered your own question: if don’t know anything about the Labour Party why would I ‘regard’ any accusations made about them?

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

You’ve just answered your own question: if don’t know anything about the Labour Party why would I ‘regard’ any accusations made about them?

It was mentioned, and you dismissed it. If you don't know anything about it, how can you dismiss it?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

It was mentioned, and you dismissed it. If you don't know anything about it, how can you dismiss it?

Antisemitism is just BS. Just like anti American and Russophobia. It’s overused to the point of being meaningless. They literally have people monitoring the news for anything that is remotely critical and then label it antisemitism 🤢🤮

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Antisemitism is just BS. Just like anti American and Russophobia. It’s overused to the point of being meaningless. They literally have people monitoring the news for anything that is remotely critical and then label it antisemitism 🤢🤮

Because you say so?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1