retirement visa question

Hi there

couple of questions

im on a non O retirement visa

im leaving the country for a few weeks next month 

Is there an office in Don Meung airport  to purchase a re entry visa and if so, where is it ?

My existing visa is due for renewal in March , does this still keep the same after i return, or does the new renewal date become the date i actually land back here ?

if so, does this mean i have another year before renewal ?

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Joinaman said:

My existing visa is due for renewal in March , does this still keep the same after i return,

You seem to refer to a one year extension (not visa).

And the renewal date keeps the same by re-entering with the permit.
So in March the usual procedure for extension.

• Thumbs Up 1

I assume you are on a one-year extension of your permission to stay based on retirement (given at the immigration office) after previously receiving a Non O visa. In that case, ensure you get a re-entry permit before leaving, or your permission to stay will be dead. Coming back with a re-entry permit, the expiry date of your permission to stay will be the same as now.

If instead you entered Thailand on a Non-OA (long stay) visa, and the visa will not have expired at the time of your return, then you will receive a new one-year permission to stay on entry.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, BritTim said:

If instead you entered Thailand on a Non-OA (long stay) visa, and the visa will not have expired at the time of your return, then you will receive a new one-year permission to stay on entry.

In that case:

- If the 1-year Non Imm O-A Visa validity has NOT expired on date you will return, there is no need for a Re-Entry Permit (as the Non Imm O-A Visa is MultipleEntry during its validity)

- If the 1-year Non Imm O-A Visa validity has expired on date you will return, you will need a Re-Entry Permit to protect the Permission to stay date as provided during your last entry on the Non Imm O-A Visa while it was still valid.

> And in both cases you would need also to show a non expired Non Imm O-A compliant Health-Insurance policy from a Thai TGIA associated insurer.  You will then be stamped in

- for 12 months when your Non Imm O-A Visa did not already expire, or will be stamped in again till same date of your Re-Entry Permit protected Permission to stay  OR

- till the expiry date of that mandatory Non Imm O-A compliant Health Insurance policy,

whatever is shortest.

• Like 1