Foodpanda delivery issues?

ricklev

I have used Foodpanda pretty much every day for a few years now with relatively few problems and I have always accepted any issues with equanimity given the low delivery prices, wide restaurant selection and English format. However, it seems that things are heading downhill with odd screwups happening on a more regular basis over the last month or so. I know they have had pretty severe layoffs and are up for sale and I am curious if others have had the same experiences?

I am not crazy about Grab as they seem intent on only pretending they are interested in providing an English interface and menus.

Edited by ricklev
  • Confused 1

I have used Grab food for several years now and I hardly ever have a issue or problem. The order always comes in right. They always deliver right to my door. Yes, I will grant you that there are some restaurant (ma & pa) menu's in their app that are totally in Thai, but all of the main places are in English. 

The only issue I had with Food Panda was regarding my Visa card on file. It was from an American bank.  For three years everything was fine.   Then all of a sudden the card couldn’t be accepted as payment.  No issues with Grab. 

22 minutes ago, HeyReynaldo said:

I'll stick with Foodpanda; they provide plenty of vouchers that I can use. It saves me more compared to Grab. This way, I can allocate my money for playing online games, like slots. So, I'll stick with Foodpanda lol

If you enjoy playing slots, you might want to check out this site, https://bc.game/gamelist/live. There are plenty of games available, making it very welcoming for new players. You should definitely check it out!