Forum Problems

MangoKorat

On 12/6/2023 at 8:52 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

You weren't joking, Croc, if you were, you hid the humour perfectly. You're just trying to wriggle out of your own hideous pomposity.

If you had a little more acumen, you may have noticed the bit about the reaching for the stars, and by reading my initial posts on the topic you may have picked up my parody of the new multi layered title structures. Perhaps for those a little slow with comprehension I should have put up a video clip of "Stairway to Heaven".

Pomposity! 

There's a word for people in the habit of accusing others of doing what, in fact, they are doing. Projection.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a major problem. I am not able to go to the forum landing page or any of the pages of each of the forums. That makes it impossible for me to create a new topic and the reason why I am posting it at the end of this topic. I also cannot send a message to the support since it also fails to send!

I have deleted site settings in order to be rid of any cache and the problem remains. Bizarrely, it remains whether I use Opera or Chrome or Google as the browser.

Apparently the fault is on the side of Aseannow:

Screenshot_20231226_091859_Opera.thumb.jpg.cf53e691ab36bf8f7d14af52c6f14b40.jpgScreenshot_20231226_091838_Opera.thumb.jpg.a1c246c1b33a50f91c992912153c044d.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gaccha said:

I have a major problem. I am not able to go to the forum landing page or any of the pages of each of the forums. That makes it impossible for me to create a new topic and the reason why I am posting it at the end of this topic. I also cannot send a message to the support since it also fails to send!

I have deleted site settings in order to be rid of any cache and the problem remains. Bizarrely, it remains whether I use Opera or Chrome or Google as the browser.

Apparently the fault is on the side of Aseannow:

Screenshot_20231226_091859_Opera.thumb.jpg.cf53e691ab36bf8f7d14af52c6f14b40.jpgScreenshot_20231226_091838_Opera.thumb.jpg.a1c246c1b33a50f91c992912153c044d.jpg

I've not had that for a few weeks, i use Brave on my phone

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Notifications still not picking everything up, but no one else seems to have noticed

Just tried with Brave got the same Cloudfare error message of the host server.

Please could you let the IT support know as I have literally no way to contact them. If I attempt to send a message via contact support, that also fails!!