Phuket Weather Now

RNA

OK, so I have been in Samui since wednesday, and the weather forcasts are for thunderstorms here every day, but we have only had one so far...

The forcasts for Phuket are the same as here, but I am unsure, since it is "supposed" to be monsoon season there, if the forcasts for Phuket are more accurate (I would like to go, but not if it is raining nonstop).

Anyone in Phuket right now care to comment? What's it been like over there recently?

(pls don't post a link to a weather site, because I have checked them all)

Any help is appreciated!!!

--Don

I was there (Phuket and Phi Phi) last week and it had been shit beforehand, but was fandabulous. The diving is getting beter and better and I wanna go back but am at work. Saying this, it could change anytime because it should be raining.

If you go to Phi Phi and want to dive, the best shop is Aquanauts! Tell them you heard this from Jamie.

Good luck and have nice trip. :o:D

I just got back from Phuket and the weather was fine – even got sun kissed. The past few days have been a bit overcast, but still hot and the uvs quite strong. Some pasty pommy mates :D down for a wedding were deceived by the weather. They didn’t think they’d get burnt when it was overcast cause they couldn’t see the sun :o – they didn’t heed my warnings and turned into crispy English bacon :D .

If you want a laugh check out Prasoot the Elvis impersonator at the Phuket bar (Patong Beach Hotel – I think that’s what it’s called, either way you can’t miss him as he performs outside) – think he’s a legend :D. Have fun.