What does your "Aura" attract?

georgegeorgia

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

So the last few weeks living in a major city in Australia I have been going to the park to sit on a bench in the sun.

Never a week has gone by that someone has approached me to sit next to me and tell me their life problems,I seem to attract this!

Going to the park this morning I decided to sit in a different spot on the grass on my blanket only to have a Pakistani student sit right near me he then started to make conversation on how he had been mugged in Sydney the night before,,they stole my shoes he said .

The week before that was a old guy who came over to comment on my yellow t shirt ? Your t shirt had Hawaiian on it he said , I had to look myself I had no idea , he started to make conversation and sat next to me I felt sorry for awhile until he opens a beer bottle and then I'm out if there 

Are they lonely ? 

Here I was relaxing in the sun today in the park  reading ASEAN ,only to get this young Pakistani student,

who knows he might if wanted money but I soon packed up said goodbye and left him 

This  afternoon I asked a friend about why I attract people to me , a friend who reads tarot and into mystical,he said it's my "aura" , he said 

Some people he said attract cars , ....cars ??? 

Yes he said ,every time they go to walk across the road a group of cars suddenly appeared making them wait 

So what does your Aura attract 

Hot women

You attract <deleted> blokes 555

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Drunken expats and debt mainly.

I just seem to attract weirdos

Even back in September walking around the Nirun condo's in Pattaya I had a weirdo approach me singing at me " Bunny wabbit ,Bunny wabbit,whilst holding his beer and topless

I walked off only for him to follow me ' I'm sorry mate ,I'm sorry he says whilst crying holding his beer bottle 

I'm thinking why me,why do they go for me ?

Apparently it's my AURA !!!

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

yellow t shirt ? Your t shirt had Hawaiian on it he said , I had to look myself I had no idea , he started to make conversation and sat next to me I felt sorry for

I was in Lumpini beer garden 20 years ago.  Nutter comes over says my shirt is offensive. All it was a music shirt.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Even back in September walking around the Nirun condo's in Pattaya I had a weirdo approach me singing at me " Bunny wabbit ,Bunny wabbit,whilst holding his beer 

I walked off only for him to follow me ' I'm sorry mate ,I'm sorry he says whilst crying 

Maybe you are a weirdo

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bignok said:

Maybe you are a weirdo

Maybe they know I'm a weirdo and they are attracted by it !!🤣🤣👌i wonder though and please tell me this guys honest

Is it weird to go up to someone you don't know to start a conversation?

What if someone does ?

Now I'm thinking today when that young guy sat near me he was up to something?

But.....he may have just been lonely ?

So should we be rude?

Edited by georgegeorgia

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Maybe they know I'm a weirdo and they are attracted by it !!🤣🤣👌i wonder though and please tell me this guys honest

Is it weird to go up to someone you don't know to start a conversation?

What if someone does ?

Now I'm thinking today when that young guy sat near me he was up to something?

But.....he may have just been lonely ?

So should we be rude?

Normal to talk. Not normal to tell life story.

My aura attracts birds. I mean the actual avian type of bird, not slang for women. (Though I do get the occasional one of those, too)

Many times I've had wild birds come land on my shoulder. Some did it daily, so I took to feeding them from my hand. I had a giant, green, ringneck parakeet that did that to me for 4 years while I lived in the same house. Each day I would walk out in the back of the house, the bird would alight on my shoulder, and I could walk around my yard with it staying there. The bird's flock mates would come and land on the ground near me, and I would toss bread to them while my special bird stayed atop my shoulder. (It had a scar on its head, so I knew early on it was the same bird every day.)

Never know why I attract birds. My name is not Larry and I never played for the Boston Celtics, though I had a fine jump shot.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

This  afternoon I asked a friend about why I attract people to me , a friend who reads tarot and into mystical,he said it's my "aura" , he said 

Yes he said ,every time they go to walk across the road a group of cars suddenly appeared making them wait 

I have the car attracting aura too. Every time I want to go to town all the cars in town come past the driveway.

What I don't have is an aura that attracts beautiful women.  I think my aura actually makes beautiful women run away as I haven't seen any in 3 years.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Actually my aura attracted the Dali Llama, as that was who the guy that asked me for money outside the World Trade Centre in Bkk told me he was.

I didn't give him any money, but I bought him a beer while he told me all about it.

Yes it really was called the World Trade Centre, but that was many, many years ago. Changed it's name a long time ago.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I have been told that I have a light blue aura and all animals seem to relax around me. Same as Walker88, I get birds and butterflies coming right up to and on me. The local skinks and geckos calmly wander around me.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

So the last few weeks living in a major city in Australia I have been going to the park to sit on a bench in the sun.

Never a week has gone by that someone has approached me to sit next to me and tell me their life problems,I seem to attract this!

Going to the park this morning I decided to sit in a different spot on the grass on my blanket only to have a Pakistani student sit right near me he then started to make conversation on how he had been mugged in Sydney the night before,,they stole my shoes he said .

I sympathized , did you go to the police I said 

Yes he said " they handcuff me" he said , 

Then I'm thinking another weirdo !

The week before that was a old guy who came over to comment on my yellow t shirt ? Your t shirt had Hawaiian on it he said , I had to look myself I had no idea , he started to make conversation and sat next to me I felt sorry for awhile until he opens a beer bottle and then I'm out of there before he gets drunk 

Are they lonely ? 

Strangely I never get this happening in Pattaya !

I sit everywhere by myself and never get that 

I come to Sydney sit in a park 4 times and get 4 different people wanting to make conversation with me sitting near me !

Here I was relaxing in the sun today in the park  reading ASEAN ,only to get this young Pakistani student,

who knows he might if wanted money but I soon packed up said goodbye and left him

People like myself. 

19 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Even back in September walking around the Nirun condo's in Pattaya I had a weirdo approach me singing at me " Bunny wabbit ,Bunny wabbit,whilst holding his beer and topless

I walked off only for him to follow me ' I'm sorry mate ,I'm sorry he says whilst crying holding his beer bottle 

Does it happen to you with stray dogs and cats as well?

Maybe it's not your aura but odor🧑‍🎄

Fat women...

When I was a young student, no matter how much I tried to attract the slim-bodied females, all I ended up with were fat girls! The sex was OK, but I was somewhat 'crushed'.

Nowadays, I avoid fat women who make eyes at me.  Can't be too careful :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Walker88 said:

My aura attracts birds. I mean the actual avian type of bird, not slang for women. (Though I do get the occasional one of those, too)

Many times I've had wild birds come land on my shoulder. Some did it daily, so I took to feeding them from my hand. I had a giant, green, ringneck parakeet that did that to me for 4 years while I lived in the same house. Each day I would walk out in the back of the house, the bird would alight on my shoulder, and I could walk around my yard with it staying there. The bird's flock mates would come and land on the ground near me, and I would toss bread to them while my special bird stayed atop my shoulder. (It had a scar on its head, so I knew early on it was the same bird every day.)

Never know why I attract birds. My name is not Larry and I never played for the Boston Celtics, though I had a fine jump shot.

This is a thing. I seem to do well with dogs, cats, donkeys and birds. One's thoughts and general (mis)demeanour is, typically unknowingly, put out there and animals pick it up because their senses are heightened and 'in-tune'. We don't know it because we hoomans are lost sheep :tongue: