Korean Man Threatens Balcony Jump, Deceived by Thai Woman in Pattaya

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

following reports of Jeong tossing Thai currency notes amounting to over 100,000 Baht from the balcony. After an hour of tension, Jeong voluntarily retreated into his room.

Darn, that would kill many in Soi Buakhao..... everyone on their way home from the Fireworks would U-Turn!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sqwakvfr said:

“Permanent solution to a temporary problem”.  Like many men of the world I can relate to how feels.  What happened to the 100K Baht?  

In California we have a law commonly known as. “5150 WIC” hold.  In short it means someone like this would be held at a mental health facility for up to 72 hours for a psychiatric evaluation.  Does the Land of Smiles have such a law or process?  

Yes

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

He need to be locked up for a long time. A person that lost a lot of money, and do not realize that if they throw another 100 000 away, that will worsen the situation. Darn! This man is dangerous to society.

Dangerous to society how? He's only dangerous to himself and has done his fair share of donating to make others happy. Hopefully, if he finally decides to jump, he'll make sure the ground is clear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JensenZ said:

Dangerous to society how? He's only dangerous to himself and has done his fair share of donating to make others happy. Hopefully, if he finally decides to jump, he'll make sure the ground is clear.

As I hope your comment is sarcastic, mine was also to read as same.

4 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

In California we have a law commonly known as. “5150 WIC” hold.  In short it means someone like this would be held at a mental health facility for up to 72 hours for a psychiatric evaluation.  Does the Land of Smiles have such a law or process?  

No, it does not, and thank fck, Thailand is not 'kin California, where, presumably, there is a frequent need for that kind of facility!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it does not, and thank fck, this is not 'kin California.

The fresh aroma of stewing sewage on Soi Bukhao has it's attraction for some people I guess. I've lived in Pattaya on and off for over 10 years. An unusually high percentage of the expat population qualify to be under professional psychiatric evaluation IMHO.

My friends and I call them "The Pattaya Strange"

Just now, likerdup1 said:

The fresh aroma of stewing sewage on Soi Bukhao has it's attraction for some people I guess. I've lived in Pattaya on and off for over 10 years. An unusually high percentage of the expat population qualify to be under professional psychiatric evaluation IMHO.

My friends and I call them "The Pattaya Strange"

You and your friends sound like a crazy bunch....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Jeong, claiming recent stress due to a deceitful girlfriend who absconded after taking his money, disclosed that he had been battling heart issues and arrived in Pattaya just over a month ago

So tossing 100,000 baht away was going to help?

• Haha 1