Korean Man Threatens Balcony Jump, Deceived by Thai Woman in Pattaya

webfact

32 minutes ago, VBF said:

Spot on!   Especially "A lot of guys fall in love with the idea of being in love."

Lyrics from 1955 song.  Richard Rodgers composer

Falling in love with love
Is falling for make-believe
Falling in love with love
Is playing the fool

and theres more...
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

The fresh aroma of stewing sewage on Soi Bukhao has it's attraction for some people I guess. I've lived in Pattaya on and off for over 10 years. An unusually high percentage of the expat population qualify to be under professional psychiatric evaluation IMHO.

My friends and I call them "The Pattaya Strange"

If they all moved to California, they'd fit right in. 

10 hours ago, Joebuzzz said:

If they all moved to California, they'd fit right in. 

Hardly, California is ground zero for some of the most important scientific and technological breakthroughs and inovations of the last century. It's population, especially in places like the Bay Area has an extremely high intelligence rate. per capita.

2. San Jose, California

It is no surprise that the San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara region made it to the second spot on the list of smartest cities in the US.

The city boasts an impressive 82% of its residents holding a bachelor’s degree or higher.

This achievement can be attributed to the area’s esteemed schools and universities, including Stanford University, San Jose State University and the University of Silicon Valley.

A strong focus on education and access to higher learning contributes to its reputation as a hub of high-tech innovation. The city is also home to many high-tech giants like Apple, Google, and Facebook.

I can see that, though,  people who believe that the moon landings were faked, the earth is flat, certain orange skinned self proclaimed billionaires make good world leaders and that UFO's and alien visitations occur regularly would probably not like California .. cause they would feel very lonely and not among kindred misguided and uninformed individuals.

Edited by likerdup1

On 11/27/2023 at 12:40 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it does not, and thank fck, Thailand is not 'kin California, where, presumably, there is a frequent need for that kind of facility!

Wholly bombastic and clearly sophomoric. - Checks all the boxes for admittance to the beer bars of Soi Bukhao. Welcome to club Pattaya Strange.

Edited by likerdup1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, likerdup1 said:
On 11/27/2023 at 12:40 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it does not, and thank fck, Thailand is not 'kin California, where, presumably, there is a frequent need for that kind of facility!

Wholly bombastic and clearly sophomoric. - Checks all the boxes for admittance to the beer bars of Soi Bukhao. Welcome to club Pattaya Strange

Nothing in my comment was bombastic and certainly not sophormoric, I think that you need to check a couple of definitions, not to mention your comprehension.  Have look at "sardonicism" while you're at it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/28/2023 at 10:23 PM, likerdup1 said:

Hardly, California is ground zero for some of the most important scientific and technological breakthroughs and inovations of the last century. It's population, especially in places like the Bay Area has an extremely high intelligence rate. per capita.

2. San Jose, California

It is no surprise that the San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara region made it to the second spot on the list of smartest cities in the US.

The city boasts an impressive 82% of its residents holding a bachelor’s degree or higher.

This achievement can be attributed to the area’s esteemed schools and universities, including Stanford University, San Jose State University and the University of Silicon Valley.

A strong focus on education and access to higher learning contributes to its reputation as a hub of high-tech innovation. The city is also home to many high-tech giants like Apple, Google, and Facebook.

I can see that, though,  people who believe that the moon landings were faked, the earth is flat, certain orange skinned self proclaimed billionaires make good world leaders and that UFO's and alien visitations occur regularly would probably not like California .. cause they would feel very lonely and not among kindred misguided and uninformed individuals.

Yep, you belong in California.

The land of liberal, self important morons.

• Confused 1