Playing the Player?

Bobthegimp

1 hour ago, mrwebb8825 said:

You gonna make them give butt munches, play water sports, give bjs then make them fetch you a beer on all fours followed by 100 baht just to see if they come back? :tongue:

Depends if the sweep and mop the floors or not.

On 12/2/2023 at 10:18 PM, mrwebb8825 said:

butt munches:tongue:

Finally, a monger with a vision and a plan. Sir, I salute you.

Problem: They've seen plenty of your game-type before. And you're new to the rodeo. I don't see how you keep the plates spinning without regular cash infusions. In which case, game over.

I have a 52 year old friend with a similar problem in America. He'd like to have 3-4 monogamous relationships a year via Tinder. The percentage of 40-52 year old women who think similarly is bumping along zero, And the rare few who on that same page have plenty of better options.

Game that worked for him even 2 years ago is now falling on deaf ears. The women have gotten shrewder from being strung along by his smarmy ilk and he has no further game to bring to bear to offset that.

His solution: Go fatter. They've been passed over, so have been less gamed.

I hope this is helpful to your noble mission, which I 100% support.

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2023 at 10:18 PM, mrwebb8825 said:

You gonna make them give butt munches, play water sports, give bjs then make them fetch you a beer on all fours followed by 100 baht just to see if they come back? :tongue:

It's about small, thoughtful gestures and a lot of "what ifs" that make a snake think she's got a sucker. Watch the guy who marries the first hooker (oops "massage girl") he meets and mimic his behaviour.  Crawl into his simpish mind and pull off a Brando or Sir Larry Olivier performance.

Impress her friends by paying for all of them; just make sure you do it at the som tam cart and not at a restaurant.  Oh, and be certain to negotiate with the som tam lady for a group discount !  Get a couple of bottles of Spy cooler and enough straws for the whole gang. 

The idea of spending 100 baht to watch her do freaky things is the wrong approach.  She must be coaxed out of her shell by dreams of houses, Fortuners, and many gold trinkets so that she can shower Somchai the Taxi Guy with farang money that he rightly deserves but lacks the while to acquire. 

Most important of all is to have fun with it.  The woman who throws around her pussy has lost nothing, nor has the big spender who splurges at the som tam cart.  In the end, both will move on to greener pastures and be none the worse for having shared a few nights of passion.