Thailand for dual passport holders

Hello everyone, so I’m a dual passport holder (Russian and American). Right now, I’m waiting to start a job in Bangkok, and Russians have 90 days visa free stay in Thailand. I’m starting my job on my American passport, and am waiting for documents to get legalized back in America. I want to wait for my documents to get legalized while using my Russian passport for 90 days.  When my documents are ready to be sent to Thailand, I want to leave the country and re-enter again with my American passport. Just wondering if this is at all possible. Thanks for the help in advance. 

28 minutes ago, Victor21 said:

I want to wait for my documents to get legalized while using my Russian passport for 90 days.

Your post is a bit confusing, At least for me it is. 

Where are you now?  

Are you outside Thailand?

if so are you planning to come to Thailand with your Russian passport because you get 90 days with it, and wait while your paperwork in the US is finalized, when the paperwork in the US is done, you want to know if you can exit Thailand ( of course with your Russian passport) and then re-enter with your American because your job is with the American passport,

If I got all of this right, I don't see why not. 

36 minutes ago, Victor21 said:

I’d fly to a neighboring country then come back on my American passport and begin the process that way

Your plan will work.

Someone can advise on pp procedure.

Thinking that you exit Thailand on Russian pp (completes entry/exit to Thailand.

Then enter the country you fly to on USA pp.

Exit that country on USA pp and of course enter Thailand on USA pp. 

You would be given a 30 day stamp that can be extended by 30 days

Edited by DrJack54

33 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Your post is a bit confusing, At least for me it is. 

Where are you now?  

Are you outside Thailand?

if so are you planning to come to Thailand with your Russian passport because you get 90 days with it, and wait while your paperwork in the US is finalized, when the paperwork in the US is done, you want to know if you can exit Thailand ( of course with your Russian passport) and then re-enter with your American because your job is with the American passport,

If I got all of this right, I don't see why not. 

You’ve got it all right. 

All correct. For example for Laos you woild need to enter the country with your US passport to apply for a NON-IMMIGRANT “B” VISA .

Thai Embassy Vientiane

An original and a copy of passport or travel document which is valid for no less than 6 months, including bio data page, immigration stamp to Lao PDR page, and Lao visa page (for applicant with no residence in Lao PDR)

• Confused 1