Tesla Cybertruck !

CharlieH

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

Purely out of curiosity and nosiness, if the Cyber truck is imported from the USA, where will you be able to recharge it. I have no idea as I don't have an EV of any brand, nor at 79 years old am I likely to buy one in my lifetime.

It makes no sense to only have charging stations in BKK and nowhere else and most of the Tesla chargers outside the city will be rarely used.

Home chargers are a good idea but IIRC, the USA electrical supply is 115 volts and 60 Hz and Thailand is 220/230 volts and 50 Hz.

Presumably when you buy your Tesla you can buy a genuine home  charging  kit, but only from Tesla, and you will need a Tesla tech to install it at home for you. That won't come cheaply either.

There is a couple of supercharge stations outside of Bangkok.

image.png.749ecb5bdf9cdd7290fbf0a87dae456f.png

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/4/2023 at 1:32 AM, mrfill said:

And even if you can get over all that, it may not thrill owners to find that it takes something like 27 hours to fully charge from a 7.3kWh home charger (unless you just happen to have a 3 phase connector when it can be reduced to a mere 19 hours). Those using a normal mains socket can expect to wait over 3 days....   Hilarious.

solar boys  will be along shortly to tell you no problem

download.jpg

• Confused 1

On 12/28/2023 at 4:39 PM, KhunLA said:

"Tesla Cybertruck Seeing MASSIVE Demand As Two Tesla Employees Confirm Tesla Is Close to 10,000 Cybertruck Orders Per Day Since the Delivery Event - The Cybertruck Will Be Sold Out For Years"

Just proves the stupidity of an overweight unnecessary vehicle, ridiculous  size, saving the planet cybertruck by cybertruck

• Agree 1