Do You Want To Meet Other Members?

Bluecat

No not really as I find there are many people here who would not be genuine in wanting to meet! I see this forum as a source of information and exchange of ideas! Unfortunately some only want to abuse and stir others! That's not to say if I find someone genuine (and I'd have to be convinced) that just maybe meet someone of interest, I can't say NEVER!
Yeah Mate! We like a bit of fun and stirring the pot! It makes it interesting and gets people "fired up" (but makes them think!) This method can make for a good forum where suddenley you have many people desparate to have their say cause you got them going and they want to spill their guts! Watch this space I'll over time show you how it's done! Bloody good fun!!!

Your previous posts seem to contradict each other. I would suggest the latter post more truly represents your intentions. To be deliberately contrary and stir confrontation is not debate, and frankly it's tedious. IMHO I would suggest you slow down a little and put some more thought into your posts. Readers may then better appreciate them.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chonabot, you are so wrong! And as for your "troll" comment I will let that pass...for now! As I've done nothing wrong to deserve vitriole from you I find you only wish to make comment if it is to attack someone for only having an opinion? Yes? No? You're attitude does however seem reflective of some of the moderators here? Shame really as I'm sure you have a brain somewhere? Let's see you use it in a constructive way? :o

Tony , if you join any similar forum and post with the haste and strong opinions at your rate ( under a week) you will most certainly be accused of troll-ism.

I may troll elsewhere but , alas I cannot be deemed worthy of that status due to my longevity here, something I feel you will not have to suffer.