TM30 Online Check Out Date

I found an old thread and went through a few threads here, but cannot find a definitive answer that immigration have given for what to enter here. I will shortly be changing to use my wife's condo address for which she has set up the online ownership part, so just have that one question.

I am sure I am missing something, but if anyone could answer that, it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by hammered

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

There is no end date.

You move to a new address you lodge a new TM30.... takes a few mons online.

Thanks I changed it to check out date, which is a required field in the online report. I used the wrong term with end date

16 hours ago, hammered said:

Thanks I changed it to check out date, which is a required field in the online report. I used the wrong term with end date

Check out date is NOT a mandatory field. You can leave it blank.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, hammered said:

There is no "check out date" if you are staying in a condominium. Since this is a required field, what does one use? I suppose I could use the date for my next extension of stay.

55 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

There is no "check out date" if you are staying in a condominium. Since this is a required field, what does one use? I suppose I could use the date for my next extension of stay.

See image above

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

See image above

I will check later as travelling but I am sure I saw a red star for mandotory on the website. New system website. Cheers

Edited by hammered

2 hours ago, hammered said:

I will check later as travelling but I am sure I saw a red star for mandotory on the website. New system website. Cheers

I just successfully filed a TM30, and I left the check-out field blank. I did fill in the middle and last name fields, even though those do not have the red asterisk.

This latest rev. does have the PDF Export feature, which is a bit handier than the screen grab process.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

I just successfully filed a TM30, and I left the check-out field blank. I did fill in the middle and last name fields, even though those do not have the red asterisk.

This latest rev. does have the PDF Export feature, which is a bit handier than the screen grab process.

Thanks for the heads up. Appreciated