For long term expats, is your average life expectancy based on your home country or Thailand?

Jingthing

19 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

But they're only once a month for a few days ... :laugh:

Myself, do 1000 mg Vit C a day, and a multi vit & a multi vit, since my diet sucks from younger days.

I rarely, if ever get sick, viral/bacteria, and if I do, last a day, maybe.  My immune system amazes me, much to the dismay of wife & kid.

Ah, we see now.  You are a birthing person (or used to be).  How sweet and nice.  Are you still going through menopause?

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, sirineou said:

First, one needs to understand that the different populations in the US are more diverse than in Thailand.

The life expectancy of an American living in the east coast of Florida, is different than the life expectancy of an African American living in Detroit, but when taken all together on average they  present a different picture. 

So which americans are we talking about?

But life expectancy world wide is also governed by a host of different variables, some of which will change when moving to Thailand, and others would remain.

What will change and what will remain also varies among , individuals and nationalities. Some are more conducive towards change than others,

IMO , no one has enough information to have an opinion. yet many will , an I am sure this thread will deteriorate into a, how things in Thailand are terrible and  are killing us. 

Personally I have a very good plan to live to be 100, 

I read some place that people in the island of Ikaria in Greece on the average live to be 100, 

So a couple of years before I approach the end of my life expectancy, I am moving there !!

Suckers!!:laugh:

But there's no room there !!!

It's full of really old people that don't die