I’m so happy to see that legal cannabis in Thailand is now a successful program. 

JimboB4

12 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Do you ban tobacco (cigarette/cigar) smoking in your rental properties?

I think you need to sack up and manage your properties more competently rather than whinging here.

Ban all smoking, including Cannabis. Require a significantly higher deposit, and/or post-stay charge for Cannabis related damage, repairs, and clean-up. Clearly communicate that if any Cannabis is consumed the police will be called.

If/when Cannabis is re-criminalized I suspect partiers will still be able to source it, and you'll still have the problems you have today. And you'll still be whinging.

I think he should reveal the name of his resort so that we might never make the mistake of staying there. Imagine being forced out of ones room and onto a motorbike just because the real owners husband thinks ones cannabis use might not be "medicinal enough"

Does anybody know where this miserable sounding place is situated?  Or do I just have to look for the negative reviews online 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

35 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Sure you did. That's what pot and alcohol does to people.

And chlamydia which most sex tourists have in Thailand.

Never heard of chlamydia causing incontinence and i am surprised  you  as a non smoking teetotaller would have any reason to have researched the matter  So presumably you are celibate too, you sound like a real barrel of laughs,   Are you one of those involuntary celibates they refer too as incels?  No wonder you spend so much time trolling on here.  Absolutely fascinating, you should contact this guy called Louis Theroux he could make a documentary about you

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Never heard of chlamydia causing incontinence and i am surprised  you  as a non smoking teetotaller would have any reason to have researched the matter  So presumably you are celibate too, you sound like a real barrel of laughs,   Are you one of those involuntary celibates they refer too as incels?  No wonder you spend so much time trolling on here.  Absolutely fascinating, you should contact this guy called Louis Theroux he could make a documentary about you

He is great.

On 12/6/2023 at 11:23 AM, bobbin said:

By the time the Thai gov't gets around to putting this on the table, another few American States will have legalized recreational weed, plus Germany will go legal in the next month or so.. Rest of Europe still seem to be laggards though..

American Federal recreational legalization is inevitable.. and not in the distant future.

Thailand got out front on this issue and would be foolish to backtrack.. Plus Anutin is not going to roll over on his his "baby". nor should he.

I know that I'm preaching to the choir in this sub-forum, but it still feels good to say it.  :stoner:

Laggards! Love it, honestly freaking love it, Laggards!

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

He is great.

No, Celcius, it was "Celibrate" that was unintentialy translated as celibate. The monks have not been at all impressed sinced this information was released!

11 hours ago, Celsius said:

I am most likely younger than most of you potheads.

And I don't drink alcohol.

Another nasty habit for losers.

So what "nice" habits  does a self certified " winner" like you have?

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2023 at 8:50 AM, NextG said:

Those WERE words for an International audience. BEFORE it was even legalised. 
Why? Because it was BEFORE it was legalised 🤭
Perhaps with your vast experience, you can tell us of even a single example of someone being prosecuted or even fined for smoking cannabis. 

As Anutin was responsible for the wording in the act, I suggest that his knowledge of the facts before, during and after the act are more realistic than your dreams.

Perhaps Wikipedia will help

Medicinal cannabis, with no THC restrictions, was made legal in 2018 but required patients to obtain a prescription from a medical practitioner. Recreational cannabis is still illegal, according to Thai law.

• Confused 2

• 1 month later...

Won't be legal for much longer. Only medical use soon as the law is going to change in a few weeks.  OK for me. I hate smelling pot smoke while walking down the street and staying in hotels. Weed never did a thing for me. Crappy stupid drug. Numbs the brain and turns it's users into dull dim bulb burned out pin heads. (I'm trying to quit drinking too, alcohol is just as bad ) 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/10/asia/thailand-cannabis-reverse-proposed-laws-intl-hnk/index.html

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

Won't be legal for much longer. Only medical use soon as the law is going to change in a few weeks.  OK for me. I hate smelling pot smoke while walking down the street and staying in hotels. Weed never did a thing for me. Crappy stupid drug. Numbs the brain and turns it's users into dull dim bulb burned out pin heads. (I'm trying to quit drinking too, alcohol is just as bad ) 

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/01/10/asia/thailand-cannabis-reverse-proposed-laws-intl-hnk/index.html

You seem angry. Try some weed 😊

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

You seem angry. Try some weed 😊

Folks that are really high might think that's clever and humorous. Those of us who have their wits about them chuckle at the failed attempt at humor. Don't quit your day job (although a lot of pot heads don't have one to begin with) 

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, StandardIssue said:

Folks that are really high might think that's clever and humorous. Those of us who have their wits about them chuckle at the failed attempt at humor. Don't quit your day job (although a lot of pot heads don't have one to begin with) 

You still sound angry. Is that your norm? Is this your normal behaviour? Think about it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

If I was to make an educated guess as to your trigger, I would guess that it’s related to this statement…  (I'm trying to quit drinking too, alcohol is just as bad 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, NextG said:

If I was to make an educated guess as to your trigger, I would guess that it’s related to this statement…  (I'm trying to quit drinking too, alcohol is just as bad 

Why are you so concerned with my statements? You felt very motivated to click, quote and respond to my post. You started all this. Let's get back to you. Why are you so concerned?  

• Confused 2

Some obvious baiting troll posts have been removed also replies. You have admitted to being a troll for fun, now please stop it.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, StandardIssue said:

Oh wow, dude you blew my mind. Ah LOL NOT!

You must be on par with Kierkegaard or Jung. ... wait no.. your just high and think you are.

Still begs the question as to why you were here at all. To hope to find someone for a fight? Sounds like you’ve been on the ‘beverages’….

Weirdly stupid when your first post suggests that you approve of it’s use in medicine, only to go on to attack someone who utilised it for medical purpose. 
That indicates someone who is not rational, but ‘emotional’….

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1