I’m so happy to see that legal cannabis in Thailand is now a successful program. 

JimboB4

2 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

The lungs don't like ANY kind of smoke. 

I agree, unfortunately. I have COPD level 2 and when i do smoke i know i am reducing my life span and i am already short of breath enough as it is.

However, i completely support anyone who wants to partake in gettin LOW DOWN STONED cos they want to. i enjoy growing the herb and i wish to see it legalised worldwide bdfore i die. There are enough DONTS in life and weed shouldnt be one of them. 

That said, my freedom ends where others' starts and i respect non-smokers, as long as the feeling is mutual. 

Go and toke in peace...

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Bulll<deleted>.

No, not bull. Already slapped one guy silly in front of his girlfriend who promptly left and doubt she ever called back.

The full sentence should have been:

If someone smokes it next door to my condo and the smell spills over I give them a good beating. If they decide to go to the police we can go to Thonglor together where my super-duper wifey has a friend who works there.

Yes, I am hiding behind my wife's skirt and will fully take advantage of all the "benefits" Thailand has to offer.

Love the corruption.

• Sad 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ralf001 said:

Yeah, sure you have.

It is not a bragging post, it is a fact post.

You make me breathe this $hit you suffer the consequences.

Of course, I will not get involved with a Thai guy, only the fellow clueless Farang. I let my Thai wife deal with them.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Celsius said:

Disgusting habit.

If someone smokes it next door to my condo and the smell spills over I give them a good beating.

No you don’t.. What’s with people fabricating stories on this forum?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, gargamon said:

And the liver don't like ANY kind of alcohol. So what's your point?

Don't smoke pot. Don't drink. Maybe you'll live longer. It will sure seem like longer... 

The POINT is in the comment

For your information, the liver can cope with moderate amounts of alcohol.

Your cynical remark about living longer has greater merits for me than you are inferring.

Carry on doing what you want.

1 hour ago, ChrisKC said:

For your information, the liver can cope with moderate amounts of alcohol.

For your information, the LUNGS can cope with moderate amounts of MARIJUANA SMOKE.

And current medical opinions are that no amount of alcohol is good for your liver. That would be 0 drinks a day, not one or two. 

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, gargamon said:

For your information, the LUNGS can cope with moderate amounts of MARIJUANA SMOKE.

And current medical opinions are that no amount of alcohol is good for your liver. That would be 0 drinks a day, not one or two. 

7 minutes ago, gargamon said:

Whether right or wrong about alcohol, two wrongs don't make right - this thread is about cannibas and THAT means directly inhaling smoke into the lungs which they don't like; and that is neither my opinion or the medical profession - it is fact!

You need weed and I do not - I can summon up my pleasures without smoke.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Whether right or wrong about alcohol, two wrongs don't make right - this thread is about cannibas and THAT means directly inhaling smoke into the lungs which they don't like; and that is neither my opinion or the medical profession - it is fact!

Actually it doesn’t mean what you assert that it means. Smoking is just one way to utilise it. 
Interesting that you mention “summoning up your pleasures” whilst ignoring the many people who utilise cannabis for medical reasons. It’s obviously ingrained in your mind that people only utilise it for pleasure. That’s your bias isn’t it?

You sound so proud. Not much different from saying you need paracetamol and I do not, to someone with a toothache. It just makes you look a bit of a ar**

Edited by NextG
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, Celsius said:

Disgusting habit.

If someone smokes it next door to my condo and the smell spills over I give them a good beating.

Another geriatric keyboard warrior, give it a rest you are scaring nobody, and sounding rather ridiculous.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

I too am happy that legal cannabis is successful.

It is the non legal, recreational use that I object to. (Yes - smoking it is illegal.)

Getting totally stoned guests out of the beds and onto their scooters, cleaning all of the makings and junk out of the villas and getting rid of the smell, repairing the toke burns in the furniture etc are what I object too.

Alcohol drinkers do not create as much mess and trouble in the villas.

Do you differentiate between medical and recreational use of alcohol ?   If not why not ? 

Do you also help totally drunk guests out if their beds and onto their scooters?  If that is the case, not only  should you be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, you are partly responsible should an accident ensue   

Perhaps you might like to tell all of us here the name of your budget resort so that we can avoid it

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, NextG said:

Actually it doesn’t mean what you assert that it means. Smoking is just one way to utilise it. 
Interesting that you mention “summoning up your pleasures” whilst ignoring the many people who utilise cannabis for medical reasons. It’s obviously ingrained in your mind that people only utilise it for pleasure. That’s your bias isn’t it?

You sound so proud. Not much different from saying you need paracetamol and I do not, to someone with a toothache. It just makes you look a bit of a ar**

I am not biased or proud and nothing is ingrained. The use of Paracetamol is not an appropriate analogy.

My original comment remains valid; your lungs as well as anybody else's don't like smoke; I have asserted nothing else! Whether it has some health benefits for some or or not does not alter that fact.

You could easily look it up yourself.

Fortunately I don't look like anything that you assert.

And if I hear from you ever again on this matter, it will be too soon.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

I am not biased or proud and nothing is ingrained. The use of Paracetamol is not an appropriate analogy.

My original comment remains valid; your lungs as well as anybody else's don't like smoke; I have asserted nothing else! Whether it has some health benefits for some or or not does not alter that fact.

It IS an appropriate analogy. That you attempt to assert that it is not, is possibly due to a somewhat limited mindset. 
Perhaps as it’s not packaged up as a pill produced by a pharmaceutical company, your mind cannot accept it as a medicine. That’s your problem. Stay ignorant. It doesn’t harm me. 

Paracetamol can also be misused, but it’s still a medicine when utilised appropriately. 
Similarly with cannabis. You can argue all you want. But it will just make me think that you are stupid. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Oh diddums… having a little tantrum are we?

What I alluded to in case you missed it, is that you don’t need to smoke it. So smoke and lungs are irrelevant. That doesn’t cover your childish “ I don’t need it and you do”comment. When will you grow out of such childish things?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Despite b/s to the contrary, nobody "needs" weed,as it is not addictive,  the same unfortunately cannot be said about tobacco or alcohol ,   and as for "summoning up pleasures" not quite sure what that actually means but it sounds a bit weird to me

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

And what are the odds that the guy claiming to go around slapping people is on his 5th Chang already, and has probably pissed his pants twice today

I am most likely younger than most of you potheads.

And I don't drink alcohol.

Another nasty habit for losers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I am most likely younger than most of you potheads.

And I don't drink alcohol.

Another nasty habit for losers.

Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?  reminds me of a song.

Another nasty , and somewhat weird pastime is wasting one's time trolling a pro cannabis thread. 

And as for the tales of slapping people, I almost pissed my pants when I read that,and you say you don't drink alcohol? so what is your excuse.?  

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1