Noisy neighbours....today's job

Rampant Rabbit

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2024 at 3:20 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Would it not be simpler just to move out of a condo and into a house?

That is really the only fix.

Moving into a house, instead of a condo, was my last resort, and I am thankful every day, these days, that I decided to make the move.

Unless you live in a BrownStone in NYC, like Sherman McCoy, a house is better.

deleted  waste  of  time

Edited by Rampant Rabbit

14 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

It will do nothing to stop lower frequency sounds I'm afraid......too late now, but never buy in Thailand.....it's so cheap to rent and then you have the option of moving.

Edited by Rampant Rabbit

15 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

It will do nothing to stop lower frequency sounds I'm afraid......too late now, but never buy in Thailand.....it's so cheap to rent and then you have the option of moving.

Youre  correct congrats

Edited by Rampant Rabbit

Just now, Rampant Rabbit said:

lets give you a  few bits of info while im at it.......*i dont live in it* I live here on 15 rai in the middle  of nowhere, lower frequency sounds arent the issue.

20220624_140728.jpg

lkjs.jpg

Beat you .......we have 400 rai....

On 12/6/2023 at 6:03 PM, Rampant Rabbit said:

This is a  corner  room, it had  two windows but  about 5  years after moving in they built  around us and now the one window  looks directly onto a  hotel where their  guests hang around at night having loud conversations on the steps into the place and even though Im on the top floor (8) the sound travels up easily. Ive overboarded the one window and insulated inside that with polystyrene sheet, theres  plenty of light with just the one window and now the view has gone its not  needed.

20231205_064614.jpg

im not sure the problem is your neighbor's mate, this is obsessive.

I bought a couple of condos for the kids a few years ago, new condos with lots of swimming pools etc.

The 2 condos are adjacent but the bedrooms attached to the neighbors walls are very thin. I thought about ceramic tiles, a feature wall.

The bathrooms have ceramic tiles to the ceiling, can't hear the Russian woman next door getting rogered while sitting on the brasco, it's nice and quiet.

I recorded the audio, was going to take it to Juristic office and complain. 

She's quite noisy, thought she was getting assaulted at first, was going to call the cops. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST