Christmas lights ! Another Lazada story

The Cobra

If you are buying those pretty outdoor Christmas lights be careful as they are not as described.with some sellers. I must emphasise that technically its correct, but probably not what you think you are getting.

The lights are described as 5m long BUT that's the wire length, not the length of the lights.The lights are only attached to HALF OF IT.So what you get is 2,5m of lights and 2.5m of just plain trailing cable. So if you have something specific in mind, better double up to cover it properly.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/6/2023 at 10:55 PM, lemonjelly said:

Don’t make the same mistake I made, buy the white ones. Neighbours thought I’d set up a karaoke bar last xmas

It Could've been a LOT Worse,What if they thought it was a " Happy Ending " ,Massage Place ??

• Sad 1

Lazada sellers have been a proper PITA this year...

I've ordered 'stuff' to take back as Christmas presents...  

Over half of the items 'sat there processing' for a week before I am then notified that the order has been cancelled and I'm receiving a refund. 

All well and good, until I order 'more stuff' from a different vendor, only to have them pulling the same stunt and it gets too close to the travel date to order anything else in time. 

Its rather irritating - don't advertise stuff if you don't have stock !!

OR.. What I'm guessing happens... the sellers have the same items listed across a number of separate stores.

The attract you to cheap prices.. make you wait, then tell you the product is unavailable, but it remains available at a higher cost at 'another' store....   its almost as if they are running a racket.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2