Average daily salary in Pattaya

georgegeorgia

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

The gym personal trainers charge like 1000 baht per hour!

I'm not paying that !

Just go in any of the open air boxing rings, a few on the back streets of Jomtien.

you will get a good beating for not to much money.

Good luck. 

Cĕb māk māk.

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

This post must be a joke yeah? a Thai person to practice with? right away they will take you for a gay guy who's looking

for a partner, the best thing for you to go to a gym and look for a person there to train with...

Just when you think you have read it all............

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I smell a business opportunity. One could charge Thais an hourly fee to beat up some dumb falang who will obviously need to sign documents saying there will be no repercussions. Then charge the dumb falang 1000bt per day for a series of opponents. Win, win, except for the dumb falang. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

This post must be a joke yeah? a Thai person to practice with? right away they will take you for a gay guy who's looking

for a partner, the best thing for you to go to a gym and look for a person there to train with...

2 guys all day wrestling. I think he is 65yo. What could go wrong? Hospital likely

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

I smell a business opportunity. One could charge Thais an hourly fee to beat up some dumb falang who will obviously need to sign documents saying there will be no repercussions. Then charge the dumb falang 1000bt per day for a series of opponents. Win, win, except for the dumb falang. 

There is businesses that do this ,muay Thai boxing gym has it advertisement for 1500 b per hour I think it was , or 30 minutes, can't remember exactly.....but....I'm not paying that !!!

Obviously they use safety gear 

Edited by georgegeorgia

16 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

There is businesses that do this ,muay Thai boxing gym has it advertisement for 1500 b per hour I think it was , or 30 minutes, can't remember exactly.....but....I'm not paying that !!!

Obviously they use safety gear 

Then take up PJ71’s offer. Of course you won’t, as you just want to exploit someone with having to compensate them fairly.