Average daily salary in Pattaya

georgegeorgia

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

There is businesses that do this ,muay Thai boxing gym has it advertisement for 1500 b per hour I think it was , or 30 minutes, can't remember exactly.....but....I'm not paying that !!!

Obviously they use safety gear 

But I'm only charging 1000bt/day. 1500 if you want no safety gear. After all, we need to pay someone to clean up your blood. 

25 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

More BS from the king of BS and fake post's 

I'm pretty sure at 62yo I could still take you on Andy ,I will be in Pattaya next year ,I don't mind a charity match  ( boxing),but of course you won't turn up to raise money , but you being only 32yo you don't need to go to Thailand I guess as per your other posts about old guys 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

Don't need muay Thai, i have been trained to kill people with me bare hands.....or a tea spoon.

You are blessed, Pai Mae would not teach me the 5 fingered teaspoon technique.. and I have to get my hands on a serviette ring.

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 1:41 PM, ezzra said:

This post must be a joke yeah? a Thai person to practice with? right away they will take you for a gay guy who's looking

for a partner, the best thing for you to go to a gym and look for a person there to train with...

You seem to have a homophobia... why are you so afraid of it?:post-4641-1156694572:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 1:31 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I will be in Pattaya next month or two 

I'm wondering what the average daily rate is for a young construction labourer or fit younger guy.

I have been training in Judo & Ju  Jitsu  , wrestling last few months

I need a guy I can practice on doing arm locks ,choke holds ,and wrestling 

I can pay more than the daily wage , I probably will employ one person for the whole day and make it a month just Monday to Thursday ,I'm thinking 7am to 3pm

They get a 1 hour lunch break 

No experience will be necessary

Any idea if 500 baht a day is ok ?

I don't want to pay too much or too little.

The best and cheapest way is to take a hot chick from a bar and have sex with her 3 times then refuse to pay her . Then you can practice all those martial art moves on her as she chases you around with a beer bottle in her hand

• Haha 1

Just now, Brick Top said:

The best and cheapest way is to take a hot chick from a bar and have sex with her 3 times then refuse to pay her . Then you can practice all those martial art moves on her as she chases you around with a beer bottle in her hand

55555!

Is that from first hand experience and if so how much was the hospital bill?

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 1:31 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I will be in Pattaya next month or two 

I'm wondering what the average daily rate is for a young construction labourer or fit younger guy.

I have been training in Judo & Ju  Jitsu  , wrestling last few months

I need a guy I can practice on doing arm locks ,choke holds ,and wrestling 

I can pay more than the daily wage , I probably will employ one person for the whole day and make it a month just Monday to Thursday ,I'm thinking 7am to 3pm

They get a 1 hour lunch break 

No experience will be necessary

Any idea if 500 baht a day is ok ?

I don't want to pay too much or too little.

I would look at a Muay Thai facility.  Especially a Thai one that has lots of yourng Thai students.  I am sure you will get volunteers and help.

You might lsolearn a few things LOL 

On 12/10/2023 at 11:57 AM, georgegeorgia said:

There is businesses that do this ,muay Thai boxing gym has it advertisement for 1500 b per hour I think it was , or 30 minutes, can't remember exactly.....but....I'm not paying that !!!

Obviously they use safety gear 

Yes condoms!