Dirty looks from others

bignok

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Yes I know. You are too scared to meet in person. You are a troll and a keyboard warrior.

By all empirical observations, it appears the OP is in the early stages of mental breakdown. Maybe time to tie in with some blood relatives or develop genuine real life relationships, outside.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, novacova said:

By all empirical observations, it appears the OP is in the early stages of mental breakdown. Maybe time to tie in with some blood relatives or develop genuine real life relationships, outside.

Talking about yourself again.

• Sad 1

Yeah, standard answer from you about Trolls. The only reason I even bother to see what you posts are about is to see what level of pathetic you have sunk to in yiour obviously miserable existence. Troll.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

Your last 4 posts

3 about guys perving on you

1 about mental issues

I think you should talk to a doctor

Screenshot_20231210_210050_Brave.jpg

2 minutes ago, V8M8 said:

Yeah, standard answer from you about Trolls. The only reason I even bother to see what you posts are about is to see what level of pathetic you have sunk to in yiour obviously miserable existence. Troll.

You are billionaire then

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, novacova said:

I think it is too late for that!

He is just regurgitating the same nonsense stuff all over the place and p!ssing people off!

• Agree 1

Just now, V8M8 said:

Ah come on, look at the drival you post and tell me that in any sane persons opinion that it is not pathetic, rambling on about being upset when someone looks at you...don't cry lad!

WTF has being a billionaire got to do with anything?

It's a light hearted topic of conversation.

Are you a bogan into v8s?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, bignok said:

Me too. Saves me 600km of driving to visit some old guy who can't find a gf.

I wouldn't call my myself old and I could find a girlfriend if I wanted to .

I don't want one though . 

Even the ugliest oldest smelliest felang can find himself  girlfriend in Thailand if he wanted one

Its not difficult, is it  

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

Exactly you won't apologise for your btc comments. Thought so.

apoligize for what ? saying that in the coming weeks to months btc will drop back down to mid 20s ? did i effect you that much you are waiting for me to say sorry ? good grief you are fragile aren't you. 

i would say from my experience on here reading your posts that many of can deduce why you are receiving so many dirty looks. 

i feel nothing of the sort as i go about my daily life. in fact saw a foreigner in seacon about 30 minutes ago and he didnt hate me or give me the death stare. 

Just now, V8M8 said:

Are you worried he may come for you during the nigh little boy?

No little boy. I'm wondering why he stalks me. I offered to meet him in person. He is too scared.

Same offer to you little boy. I will be in Bangkok next month.

Let's see what kind of man or boy you are.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I wouldn't call my myself old and I could find a girlfriend if I wanted to .

I don't want one though . 

Even the ugliest oldest smelliest felang can find himself  girlfriend in Thailand if he wanted one

Its not difficult, is it  

Then why care about others?

Just now, stoner said:

apoligize for what ? saying that in the coming weeks to months btc will drop back down to mid 20s ? did i effect you that much you are waiting for me to say sorry ? good grief you are fragile aren't you. 

i would say from my experience on here reading your posts that many of can deduce why you are receiving so many dirty looks. 

i feel nothing of the sort as i go about my daily life. in fact saw a foreigner in seacon about 30 minutes ago and he didnt hate me or give me the death stare. 

You are a goose. BTC still strong. 

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

Ditto!

I am not sure why you are here for many reason but just 4 minutes ago you promised us all peace and quiet, or so we thought, when you stated that you were going for dinner!

Then stop stalking me.