Israel losing global support over Gaza bombing, Biden says

CharlieH

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Yes I am openly anti Zionist, you carry on believing the greatness of Zionism while the rest of humanity sees them for what they really are, arrogant brutish killers.

They? The Jews? 

Being a Zionist (supporting the right of Israel to exist) should in no way be conflated with supporting everything the state of Israel has done.

Your POV makes me vomitous.

Lots of countries have done crap things yet mysteriously it is ONLY the one tiny nation state associated with Jews that you and other River to the Sea mobsters think should not be allowed to exist.
Again words matter.

Anti Zionist equals being opposed to the existence of Israel.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Must be Hamas fighters in 70% of Gazan homes!

Israel-Hamas war live: Israel bombards Gaza as 1.5 million left homeless

Israeli bombardments have destroyed 70 percent of Gaza homes, says the government’s media office.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/12/31/israel-hamas-war-live-destroyed-homes-leave-1-5-million-homeless-in-gaza

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

In years to come I wouldn't be surprised if being called a Zionist would mean a supporter of the killing of thousands of innocent women, children and old men.

You seem to have no idea what it means now, why would anyone think you would be surprised by what it means in years to come? 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

To be honest with you, really, really honest? no one in Oz like those reg heads, Arabs, sub continent and the multitude of jetsam and flotsam that populated Australia in the last ten years, Aussies love their country just as it was, but with a Labour's

Albanese government being a staunch righty not much else can done, now go ahead and call me what you like but i know

how many in Australia now feels...

2 Australians, including suspected Hezbollah fighter, killed in IDF strike in Lebanon

https://www.timesofisrael.com/2-australians-including-suspected-hezbollah-fighter-killed-in-idf-strike-in-lebanon/

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The vast majority of Jews are Zionist so face the music -- you hate Jews.

Unfounded and inflammatory claim by suggesting that anyone critical of Zionism hates Jews.

This is an example of a "poisoning the well" fallacy.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The sad reality is that most of the Free Free Palestine protests in the world now are actually about fomenting hatred of Jews.

Nonsense, it's about Israel killing thousands of innocent people, including 8,000 children.

It isn't rocket science.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

In years to come I wouldn't be surprised if being called a Zionist would mean a supporter of the killing of thousands of innocent women, children and old men.

You should learn the meaning of words before embarrassing yourself on a public forum, your hatred of Jews is all too apparent and just disgusting trolling!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I'm an oz and I like both equally. You're spreading BS. There's a lot of sympathy for Palestinians and for Israelis in Australia. That's the problem with the far right. They think everyone shares the same ideology.

@ozimoron

I like both equally

Nothing in your posts conveys this.

There's a lot of sympathy for Palestinians and for Israelis in Australia.

There are more anti-Israeli protests then there are pro.

Rhetoric employed is sometimes off the charts.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Brown paper bag for Bkk Brian

And what has this comment:

"cloud cuckoo land strawman deflection from a member who has previously stated he has "no sympathy for Israel and its people"

got to do with what was posted?

Like I said, vile hate speech from Jeff

ISRAEL-IS-AT-WAR-Page-282-The-War-in-Israel-Thailand-News-Travel-Forum-ASEAN-NOW.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The vast majority of Jews are Zionist so face the music -- you hate Jews.

Stop using Zionist as a slur word.

Accusing someone of hating Jews simply because they may be critical of Zionism is a form of poisoning the well. It attempts to undermine any argument or position the person might present by associating them with a highly negative and emotionally charged accusation. This fallacy is a distraction from addressing the actual content of the argument or discussion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

That is not true.

You have posted openly antisemitic comment earlier on these topics.

You also have issues with Israel's existence.

Obviously but he realizes that makes him look bad, thus the sleazy attempt at obfuscation. 

A typical case of someone that uses "anti-Zionist" as a cover. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Why do so many people on here hate Jews? Is it a religious thing, or did a Jew wrong you in some way, or maybe you were just brought up to hate them for no reason? 

The hatred by some people is so obvious even though they might deny it. 

It's complicated. It's a social disease that adapts to whatever is happening in the world and even happens in nations with no or few Jews. Israel demonization is a more current adaptation of that ancient hatred.

• Like 1