Homosexual TV shows, movies

CanadaSam

13 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

I think you missed the point which was the fact that because as said by “ yellow tale” and many other gays If one is a homophobe He must be a closet gay.

my post was in response to that showing what nonsense such a claim is by giving other examples of people with real phobias.

in the cases I gave in example the term phobia is correctly used. in the case of homophobia it is not cause homophobes don’t fear homos they just dislike or are disgusted with it. Therefore it is an opinion/ preference and There is no reason to overcome an opinion or a preference as their would be a true phobia of let’s say of heights or spiders for example.

Do you understand baht?

I understand,  but whether it's a phobia or an irrational fear it's something that needs addressing and you need to deal with it, for your own sanity if nothing else.

On 1/15/2024 at 12:33 PM, Yellowtail said:

On 1/15/2024 at 12:33 PM, Yellowtail said:

I don't want anyone having sex in movies.

Great. This board needs more Mormon representation.

I just found out that you can easily google and stream the 10 hour version of Story of O. 

I suggest this only to people who do not need magic underwear for sex.

12 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

You share your views with Putin

Well, some I suppose yes. Ex: on this particular subject I agree much more with Putin (but not only) then with weak western leaders and mathematically most the world population does. There  are even a great number of westerners who are against the normalization of homosexuality so it’s not just Putin’s thing.

Edited by Voodoochile

6 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

I understand,  but whether it's a phobia or an irrational fear it's something that needs addressing and you need to deal with it, for your own sanity if nothing else.

I dont think you did cause a phobia and fear are pretty much the same thing and my feelings towards this are neither. (As I explained already)

but yes I am losing my sanity when I see the direction most western civilisations are taking on topics such as these I am embarrassed to be a westerner.

6 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Another well thought out argument from the left...

I agree though I can’t say your comment calling me a closet homo because I am homophobic is a great one either. 

comment which I replied to proving what nonsense your theory was and since then no news from you 🤔🤔💁🏼‍♂️

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I am the least PC person you're ever going to run into, however I am tolerant and I have no issues at all with gay themes in movies or TV. If I don't want to watch them I just switch to another show.

I love the idea of putting that in the face of intolerant and insecure men. I would love to see the look on their faces when two men kiss. So what? It is a big nothing burger. 

Well there is no reason for to one tolerate something they feel they are strongly against?

as for the “insecure men” though it may be for some there are many other reasons one could be against it, education, morals, culture, just finding it plain disgusting but claiming the only reason is insecurity is a bit easy of a shortcut don’t you think?

24 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Well there is no reason for to one tolerate something they feel they are strongly against?

as for the “insecure men” though it may be for some there are many other reasons one could be against it, education, morals, culture, just finding it plain disgusting but claiming the only reason is insecurity is a bit easy of a shortcut don’t you think?

Haters gonna hate.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Voodoochile said:

I agree though I can’t say your comment calling me a closet homo because I am homophobic is a great one either. 

comment which I replied to proving what nonsense your theory was and since then no news from you 🤔🤔💁🏼‍♂️

I think you should re-read that post a little less defensively. Someone implied you were a homosexual (I guess they see it as an insult), and I just commented it was a standard response. 

The left is never able to actually formulate an argument, they just go with name calling. 

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think you should re-read that post a little less defensively. Someone implied you were a homosexual (I guess they see it as an insult), and I just commented it was a standard response. 

The left is never able to actually formulate an argument, they just go with name calling. 

Just did and yes you are correct (too much precipitation on my behalf) I apologize for that🙏 

good day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Back in the day when I lived in New York if a woman would ask me if I was gay I would consider it to be the greatest compliment possible. I would say no but thank you so much for asking, that's very kind of you too assume that I was gay based on my dress, my clean appearance and other positive factors. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Back in the day when I lived in New York if a woman would ask me if I was gay I would consider it to be the greatest compliment possible. I would say no but thank you so much for asking, that's very kind of you too assume that I was gay based on my dress, my clean appearance and other positive factors. 

“the greatest compliment possible” that is very very strange reaction that goes far beyond simple acceptance and open mindedness 🤔🤔

And what are you saying that heterosexuals can’t be any of those?? 

ridiculous post

23 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

“the greatest compliment possible” that is very very strange reaction that goes far beyond simple acceptance and open mindedness 🤔🤔

ridiculous post

No I'm not saying that straight men are not any of those, but I am saying that it's widely accepted that gay men are typically better groomed, better dressed, and more stylish than the average straight white man. That's all I'm saying, if you can't handle that it's okay, I understand. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Voodoochile said:

ridiculous post

Your ignorance and prejudice really does shine.  You talk of a subject you know nothing about.  You wouldn't know a gay person if he/she was standing or sitting right next to you.  I'm not, but have been around them for decades, by preference, and to clubs, and trust me, that truck driver, bricklayer that you thought just couldn't find the right woman, but has a best bud  (days past before being out was acceptable) was gay.

Typical joke (days past) ... What do call a single person, never married over 30 or 40 yrs old ....

... Gay.

Edited by KhunLA

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No I'm not saying that straight men are not any of those, but I am saying that it's widely accepted that gay men are typically better groomed, better dressed, and more stylish than the average straight white man. That's all I'm saying, if you can't handle that it's okay, I understand. 

You probably just looked effeminate and she was giving you a hint. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Your ignorance and prejudice really does shine.  You talk of a subject you know nothing about.  You wouldn't know a gay person if he/she was standing or sitting right next to you.  I'm not, but have been around them for decades, by preference, and to clubs, and trust me, that truck driver, bricklayer that you thought just couldn't find the right woman, but has a best bud  (days past before being out was acceptable) was gay.

Typical joke (days past) ... What do call a single person, never married over 30 or 40 yrs old ....

... Gay.

What are you on about now you 🐈??

Who spoke of single never married men of any age.

so your not gay but you choose to hang around them by choice or “preference” as you put it. Well then I don’t know what you are but you definitely ain’t straight no Fkg way.

now deal with it 🐈

typical joke….what do you call someone who claims to be straight but prefers to hang around gays….

GAY as F.

Edited by Voodoochile

2 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

What are you on about now you 🐈??

Who spoke of single never married men of any age.

so your not gay but you choose to hang around them by choice or “preference” as you put it. Well then I don’t know what you are but you definitely ain’t straight no Fkg way.

now deal with it 🐈

typical joke….what do you call someone who claims to be straight but prefers to hang around gays….

GAY as F.

You are an absolute horror of a human being.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

it’s not about “handling” it it about disagreeing. I am sure there are some things you disagree with, that does not necessarily mean you cannot handle them dos it.

You really like shortcuts don’t you.

9 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Some new words/phrases for you:

... open minded

... unprejudicial

... not a bigot

A friend, co-worker, family member that I've known for 5-10-20-30 years, or all my life decides to come out, if I didn't already know, and what, I no long associate with them, love them, care about them.  How really F'd up are you ?   Would you disown your son or daughter if they were gay ?

They tolerated straight clubs, so I think I can tolerate alternative lifestyle clubs.  Actually some of the best damn clubs I've been in.   Try doing a hit of LSD, and going to a 'impersonator' show ... now that's a freakin' trip ... :cheesy:

Wow ... I just heard Marilyn Monroe singing :drunk:

20 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Some new words/phrases for you:

... open minded

... unprejudicial

... not a bigot

A friend, co-worker, family member that I've known for 5-10-20-30 years, or all my life decides to come out, if I didn't already know, and what, I no long associate with them, love them, care about them.  How really F'd up are you ?   Would you disown your son or daughter if they were gay ?

They tolerated straight clubs, so I think I can tolerate alternative lifestyle clubs.  Actually some of the best damn clubs I've been in.   Try doing a hit of LSD, and going to a 'impersonator' show ... now that's a freakin' trip ... :cheesy:

Wow ... I just heard Marilyn Monroe singing :drunk:

Yeah, now you trying to make it sound like you were going for the “show” or the “lsd” me thinks you just going for the D.

as for the rest yes disowning would definitely be a possibility.

and tolerance is not mathematics or an exact science it is up to each person on what they choose to tolerate so that is just part of “lgbt”propaganda BS.

Edited by Voodoochile

5 minutes ago, Voodoochile said:

Yeah, now you trying to make it sound like you were going for the “show” or the “lsd” me thinks you just going for the D.

as for the rest yes disowning would definitely be a possibility.

and tolerance is not mathematics or an exact science it is up to each person on what they choose to tolerate so that is just part of “lgbt”propaganda BS.

What's that noise ...

... that's mommy calling, your PB&J is ready, come out of the basement.

• Haha 1