Anybody here have a new Honda ADV 350?

Furioso

I'm looking to buy a new ADV 350, I believe only the 2024 model is available now since it's December. 

1. Do you know of a good Honda dealer in Bangkok? 

2. Does the ADV have a better ride than the Forza?

3. Does Honda have any special exhaust that they sell? 

4. Any aftermarket exhaust/muffler recommendations? 

5. Any comments on the special editions(Touring and/or Racing?)

Thanks in advance! 

On 12/14/2023 at 10:17 PM, Furioso said:

3. Does Honda have any special exhaust that they sell? 

4. Any aftermarket exhaust/muffler recommendations?

Why change the muffler unless you want noise? Just because a muffler is loud doesn’t mean your bike is going faster, it’s just loud. Stock mufflers are precisely engineered for back pressure, torque, useable powerband and overall performance. An aftermarket muffler will sacrifice one thing or another.

5. Any comments on the special editions(Touring and/or Racing?)

Not really sure that the Honda belt drive ADV is built for racing. Though if you’re looking for something with more flexibility ADV type, then consider getting a BMW G310GS, Honda 500x or Kawasaki Versys, all good bikes, unless of course you’re only interested in automatic.

2. Does the ADV have a better ride than the Forza?

Consider spending a week or two renting various bikes and make your best personal preference decision based on your personal experience is probably your best personal advice.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I hate small bike Honda dealers, and for Forza and ADV you have to go to them, I hope my next bike is a Yamaha...! ?

I also despise aftermarket exhaust, it's called public road, not private show off arena - so no comment.. 😔

Special editions probably waste of money, can add stuff with aftermarket if needed later..., unless looking to connect your phone to answer calls and stuff, that Road Sync edition is a useless marketing ploy to get more money...!

Forza has softer ride, bigger windshield and more plastic up front to protect against wind and rain - my buddy is not happy with his ADV windshield at high position at 100kph, too much turbulent. With electric windshield of Forza maybe can adjust more for that... 

But ADV has better shocks for more sporty, harder and off-road ride (if ever go off-road !), maybe a bit wider and higher handlebar. Best to try them to compare to really know...