Colorado Supreme Court kicks Trump off ballot

CharlieH

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I'm not sure of read of many accounts of threats like this made by Biden supporters.

'Behead judges': Here are Trump supporters' violent threats in wake of Colorado ruling

https://www.rawstory.com/hate-trump-chutkan/

Gee, what a shocker, who’d have thunk it. The mindless MAGA crowd don’t get their way and (want to) resort to violence. Where have we seen that before? I’m sure DJT is going to put in his two cents on truth social to throw more fuel on the fire and incite his already crazed and blood-thirsty supporters. 

On 12/20/2023 at 2:17 PM, illisdean said:

What trial, in what court (beside your kangaroo court version) was Trump charged, tried, & convicted of insurrection and the due process afforded Trump in your fantasy kangaroo court. Hurry up and embarrass yourself some more here.

The US banana republic is bad but not likely devolved to the extent where radical dem controlled  courts select the POTUS and not the voters. Since the deep state fears Trump so much and they know the vegetable in the WH can't beat him in a fair election the desperation is coming out and eroding democracy, a true threat to democracy. 

"...where radical dem controlled  courts ..."   But right now and in the past the GOP appointed judges who were well known to follow GOP policies. So what's different?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If you want to see an example here of the insanity, just ask a MAGA type if Trump really weighs 215 lbs, as he claims.

They will post 10 replies stating they aren't interested in answering.

Because no one gave them talking points telling them how to answer. So, when asked, they just freeze. Because that's how MAGA works - no independent thought. Only parrot what you are told - by Leadership.

If you would ask me about the weight of any politician I would also not answer, because I just don't care.

If you ask me if I think they are liars or corrupt or anything important then likely I will have an opinion and I might answer.