Thai health charter chairman advocates for cannabis in wellness tourism

webfact

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Dr Kampon Sriwatanakul, chairman of the Thailand National Charter of Health, has called for the adoption of a holistic wellness technique to leverage the potential of cannabis in bolstering the nation‘s tourism.

Desperation brings them out of the wood-work

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

Finally.

Hope it is good news

". In his view, cannabis is versatile and advantageous because it can be harnessed for both medicinal and recreational purposes."

Even if i cant smoke, i hail this guy for coming out against the mainstream that would send people to jail simply for smoking or growing weed

Absolutely agreed. Thais have been using cannabis medicinally for hundreds of years. Neither of use it recreationally, but my wife has a plant and regularly makes herself a 'herb tea' which she claims to do her good. 

What everyone needs around here is clarification. Is it's use legal or not? And whilst you're at sort out the muddle regarding vapes.

But why only tourism? What about citizens and other residents? (like us for instance) Aren't they/we entitled to a bit this 'physical and mental fitness, incorporating spirituality' stuff.

• Agree 1

"...a wellness tourism model revolving around physical and mental fitness, incorporating spirituality."

Dang they can ladle that on thick. People want to get high, one way or another, since humans found out some things would get them high. This great little tune sums it up nicely